New member? Sign in here!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! I'm going to merge this into the official WELCOME thread that's stickied at the top of the forum.

Glad to have you with us!

:D

isuck said:
And just for good measure, i was at the Knicks vs Kings game in MSG and i think ill be uploading some pics for you guys as soon as i can.
Yay! Pictures!! :D

Welcome to the forum, isuck. (funny name)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Newcomers for Jan 15th and 16th

KingsFans.com would like to extend a WELCOME to the following individuals who joined us in the past couple of days: I Phantom, kingJames73, WNBARookFan729, serious kings fan, sNOrtON, IHeartMikeBibby, funsc, and magicman112.

hello,my friend.....

hello,guys~i gotta introduce myself first,my name is Chris and i'm coming from Taiwan ( not China,ok ). and just like everyone of you here,i support KINGS,too.nothing special to say,i just wanna discuss with you all guys here about any issue of KINGS or NBA,and make friends here.my English is not that good,but i'll still improve English ability,that will be a difficult job to me.......

wow...Thanks! I just thought nobody want to reply me. Yah...I'm a little nervous cos it's my first time getting here...anyway...thank you.

GO KINGS...BEAT SPURS

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome to Kingsfans!

I'm going to merge your thread into the Welcome thread at the top of the forum since a lot of our members check there to welcome the newest Kings fans to our group!

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ChrisHom said:
hello,guys~i gotta introduce myself first,my name is Chris and i'm coming from Taiwan ( not China,ok ). and just like everyone of you here,i support KINGS,too.nothing special to say,i just wanna discuss with you all guys here about any issue of KINGS or NBA,and make friends here.my English is not that good,but i'll still improve English ability,that will be a difficult job to me.......
Welcome, ChrisHom!!!!

It is good to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't worry about your English.....it is doing just fine.

Hi everyone,I feel the need to introduce myself,my name is Ray [not henry]and i've been a KINGS fan since 1999.I love the KINGS and the game.I've been enjoying this website almost everyday for a couple of years now, and my wife[also a big KINGS fan]talked me into becoming a member.I love to read all the comments, good or bad, and look forward to being in some threads.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
SIR HENRY 8 said:
Hi everyone,I feel the need to introduce myself,my name is Ray [not henry]and i've been a KINGS fan since 1999.I love the KINGS and the game.I've been enjoying this website almost everyday for a couple of years now, and my wife[also a big KINGS fan]talked me into becoming a member.I love to read all the comments, good or bad, and look forward to being in some threads.
VF21 breaks into a rousing chorus of "I'm En-er-eeeeee the 8th, I am!"

Sorry. ;)

Welcome to the board. Your wife isn't named Anne, by any chance?

Okay, sorry again!!!

It's just been one of those days!

Welcome to both of you. Always glad to welcome TWO new members at the same time. Mrs. SH8 is welcome to join, too. The more the merrier.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Woohoo! Lots of new members this past week. Welcome to: Webber Owns, The Kevin, 50and1/2cent, zeroxtra, gman23, randy anglin, BenchMob, DdeeznutzZ, and ESP47.

And a welcome also goes out to: emded0341, Tmassfan4life, sacto packo, Rayfa, SaCKiNgS24, Kingsgrly10, Caesar Rex, KingsStyle, and SacKingGrl84.

And still more welcome from KingsFans.com goes out to: SharpShooter, OurYear, NinerFan916, ElPaljasso, Own4g3, dastrey, Double E, acisking, and SIR HENRY 8.

6th said:
Woohoo! Lots of new members this past week. Welcome to: Webber Owns, The Kevin, 50and1/2cent, zeroxtra, gman23, randy anglin, BenchMob, DdeeznutzZ, and ESP47.

And a welcome also goes out to: emded0341, Tmassfan4life, sacto packo, Rayfa, SaCKiNgS24, Kingsgrly10, Caesar Rex, KingsStyle, and SacKingGrl84.

And still more welcome from KingsFans.com goes out to: SharpShooter, OurYear, NinerFan916, ElPaljasso, Own4g3, dastrey, Double E, acisking, and SIR HENRY 8.
Welcome everyone!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We have several new members whose registrations have been activated in the past couple of days. A KingsFans.com welcome goes out to: kiluhoridah, KingsGirl23, Roch Royals Fan, CW4, monkeymagic, bball, ace, simara01, plumma chic, rexb kings, avoisin, and Wedman.

Good to have you here!

Hello fellow Kings fans!

hi! just want to say hi to everyone and glad to be new member of KingsFans.com. Sacramento has been my favorite team since J-Will time and i've been following the Kings games (TV,internet,new etc.) ever since. Glad to get some information, exchange ideas and share thoughts with people who enjoy the Kings.

GO KINGS!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
El Paljasso said:
ellow there,

tnx for the welcoming

just hoping this season won't end in a disappointment

greetz

ps i'm from belgium, so don't expect perfect english
hello back at ya, El P. Glad you stopped to say hi. And don't worry. We have many fans from around the world. Not everyone writes perfect English and we usually use patience. Anyone who doesn't........I get after them.

BTW - I made a trip to Amsterdam and Rotterdam a few years ago. I drove down to Antwerpen while I was there. What a cool city that is.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
rexb_kings said:
hi! just want to say hi to everyone and glad to be new member of KingsFans.com. Sacramento has been my favorite team since J-Will time and i've been following the Kings games (TV,internet,new etc.) ever since. Glad to get some information, exchange ideas and share thoughts with people who enjoy the Kings.

GO KINGS!
Hey, rexb, you have come to the right place to meet great Kings fans. Enjoy your stay.

hello

whats up!! finally i found a place to converse with other kings' fans. been a fan for years now and somehow have missed out on all the fun. anyway, glad i got registered and look foward to posting!!

go kings!!!

peace,

kings fans in portland

Wow !!!

I never posted here ... see something new everyday !!!

I'd like to say WELCOME to all fellow King's fans ... that includes me ... since I just joined here last November.