New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
startingtohurt said:
hey, this is my first post here...ive been posting over at espn.com but this board has much better discussion (im sure bigbadred knows...) it sounds like everybody in here knows what they are talking about, so im looking forward to posting with you all...

GO KINGS!
Yep! If you are looking for knowledgeable basketball discussion, without all the flaming, this is the place to be. Welcome, startingtohurt!

Not everyone knows what they are talking about. I am often clueless and let my homer heart speak non sense :)

Just kidding. Welcome and have a Tylenol, it might relieve some of the pain :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
vj9999 said:
Not everyone knows what they are talking about. I am often clueless and let my homer heart speak non sense :)

Just kidding. Welcome and have a Tylenol, it might relieve some of the pain :)
Some of us even have a sense of humor...........well, except for vj9999. He just rambles a lot. ;) :p

iheartBrad said:
welcome!

I love your username its so fitting for a kings fan ;)
"StartingtoHurt"...I've been hurting since Webber wrecked his knee against Dallas in the Playoffs 2 years ago. That ended their postseason, and affected the next season, and in a sense, this season too.

startingtohurt said:
hey, this is my first post here...ive been posting over at espn.com but this board has much better discussion (im sure bigbadred knows...) it sounds like everybody in here knows what they are talking about, so im looking forward to posting with you all...

GO KINGS!
Welcome and enjoy your stay. You will find this place alot better then the one you left. We are all one big family unless ofcourse you start a debate I do not like then it is war:D

Hey there "startingtohurt" nice to see more people coming in out of the cold. I'm new here myself, at least as far as posting is concerned. The Webber trade finally pushed me over the edge and into this forum. I still mostly just read everyone's thoughts and am glad to know I'm/we're not alone. Go Kings!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome the the board. I hope you'll take a moment to review the notes about posting http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3251 We're more structured than a lot of other message boards around, but we still manage to have a pretty good time.

I'm going to merge this into the Greeting thread in the Lounge.

Again, welcome!

We're always glad to have another Kings fan join us for some great discussion!

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We have a few new members that were okay'd today. Welcome to: PejaHoops16, Kingsfan10, GrantNapear113, mindozas, bibbysgiirl10, ppr, and SacTownPimpin.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
loopymitch said:
I've already posted but just wanted to say hi to everyone and I'm enjoying the forum. Thank you for welcoming me.
Thanks for stopping by to say hi, and glad you are enjoying it around here.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Today's KingsFans.com welcome includes the following new members:

Bibby to Thomas, zoOmmike, bradfan, soulrhapsody, Kingsold, sAc23kInGs, and kalasnikovas.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Please welcome today's new members which include: peanut butter kisses04, lala2pretty2005, KingCookie, Archibald, Proof21, and George.

Welcome to KingsFans.com, everyone!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Warriors fans...Mavs fans...fans of basketball...if you are here to talk hoops, you are most welcome.

We welcome the following new members whose memberships have become official in the past couple of days: BmanInBigD, mrtcereal, lofmarks, calloway golf, Sportysmyles33, Pqster, N.U.F.A.N., mtrainor, SacRoyals, WarriorsFan4Life, and ballinitup101.

Hey everyone! I joined a couple of days ago and this is my first post. Just wanted to let everyone know that this place is great and I can't wait to be a part of it!