New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And the Cardinal fans continue to find us. Welcome to: CardinalExpress, owensborocard32, CISCOTHEKING, and CiscoandDean.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I just hate it when I type a whole list of names and they disappear instead of posting. :(

Well, we shall try again to say welcome to: Bibbster10, jdoggtwenty2, pistonJW, NugzFan, LA King Fan II, Yo33Fan, and jaydubb.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
There are so many new members that I split them up. Please also welcome: kevinmartinfan-SK, nbrans, kings4life, MichiganHayniac, master, Cwebbmvp, Omaha-King7275, cvcl0nus, and y2alex007.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And, last but not least, also welcome: nachbariscrucial, JPink, Kingsgirl815, sackingsgirl, LA Cornrolla, fastloucard, and French Canadian KING.

.::hello everyone::.

alittle about me:

Name: Brian G.
Alias: Muggz
Represent: #23 Kevin (K-Mart) Martin

Im a friend of Kevin's and im just coming on various Sac. Kings Boards to see how things are going with him in the nba being from Zanesville you here some of the stuff but not all if i have anything to add that i find out or know on a personal levelor otherwise i will post it this seems like a cool board to be a member of also things in our local paper i will post up aswell thanks for your time in viewing

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Muggz_43701 said:

alittle about me:

Im a friend of Kevin's and im just coming on various Sac. Kings Boards to see how things are going with him in the nba being from Zanesville you here some of the stuff but not all if i have anything to add that i find out or know on a personal levelor otherwise i will post it this seems like a cool board to be a member of also things in our local paper i will post up aswell thanks for your time in viewing
Hi, Muggz. Welcome to KingsFans.com. We always love to hear about our players in other venues.

p.s. Don't forget to use punctuation. Your 1st post was really hard to read. Thanks!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Muggz_43701 said:

alittle about me:

Yep, we're gonna welcome you with open arms around here...just like we do any new member who's a Kings fan looking for other Kings fans to talk with. We do have some other folks from Zanesville who post, so you should feel right at home!

Welcome!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
New members have been added the past couple of days. So, we here at KingsFans.com would like to extend a welcome to: mikebibby10droppin'dimes, rexdadog, Muggz 43701, Hezi, and cdep73.

VF21 said:
Yep, we're gonna welcome you with open arms around here...just like we do any new member who's a Kings fan looking for other Kings fans to talk with. We do have some other folks from Zanesville who post, so you should feel right at home!

Welcome!!

what memebers post from Zanesville? I may know them.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Muggz_43701 said:
what memebers post from Zanesville? I may know them.
I'm sure you know some of them. We respect their privacy, however, and don't reveal their "true identities"...

;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
In going back to see what new memberships have been added, there are several that go back a few days. So, let's welcome the following new members now: ranilsson, DrGonzo00, Spinner10, Les Jepsen Fan, magicfan, K S ., uopmatt, scout534, kingfan25, And1, MKballa, ed0341, SLOkingsFAN, SlimKid15, civija, wineguy, and CiscoKid.

We welcome you all, and we hope you enjoy your stay. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
6th said:
In going back to see what new memberships have been added, there are several that go back a few days. So, let's welcome the following new members now: ranilsson, DrGonzo00, Spinner10, Les Jepsen Fan, magicfan, K S ., uopmatt, scout534, kingfan25, And1, MKballa, ed0341, SLOkingsFAN, SlimKid15, civija, wineguy, and CiscoKid.

Wow. It's so nice to see our membership continue to grow.

Welcome to everyone! Glad to have you with us. Come on in, grab a seat and get ready for a really good ride!

GO KINGS!!!

O.k. I'm new here, so yea.

Just wanted to get to know everyone here. So I'm new here and as you can see it's my first time posting. I hope to get to know all of you better as we discuss our team the Sacramento Kings. "Hey ya" to everyone and I hope life rocks for you right now. Laterz

philly

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And the parade of new members continues, so please welcome: mojomike, HoopsCzar, Kings113, sactown draftpick, DirkAB, BibbyKings, sikavolmana, and Clay Aikens Freckles.

6th said:

Man you guys are too nice one this board :) Thanks for the Welcome and the Site :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
More new members have joined us. Please help me in welcoming: SpursFan, Ukiah Kings Fan, asdf916, Bonzi Wells, LilRedd, Seldom Seen, g1184, stroms, kingrooster, babyg209, and blessedkings.