New member? Sign in here!!!

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd post here for the first time. I found this board the day that Webber got traded and I have been checking in for months to get all of my Kings news. I figured it was time to sign up and start contributing. It's exciting to see how many passionate (& knowledgeable) Kings fans there are here!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
And1 said:
Hi everyone!

Thought I'd post here for the first time. I found this board the day that Webber got traded and I have been checking in for months to get all of my Kings news. I figured it was time to sign up and start contributing. It's exciting to see how many passionate (& knowledgeable) Kings fans there are here!

Thanks for the welcome. :)
Woohoo! We are proud to have you join us, And1.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Since we are the busiest Kings forum on the net, it only stands to reason that the membership continues to grow...on a daily basis.

Some of us feel it is very important to acknowledge each new person who joins this unique family of Kings (and Monarchs) fans. And don't forget the fans of other teams who love to join our group to talk great basketball.

And so, please help me welcome our newest members: feifei10, Rocklin-KingsFan, h1pan, wcba819, and TheEnemy.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome on board.

You've got your ticket. Now, come on in and pick out a seat. Sit down, grab ahold and get ready ... the once and future Kings are going to premiere in October 2005 and it should be a great new ride!!

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Today we shout out a welcome to: saxophonic, jsiepler, king-me, ddbb, and KLAW20.

We hope you enjoy your time here.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Just checking in here to shout out a welcome to our newest members. Welcome to: 1jerbrockban, fuzzy, BonzZzaoua, #11ErinFan, precious, and GreenKing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Come on in! There's lots of room for Kings fans!!

Grab a seat, hold on and get ready for another season of Kings excitement!

GO KINGS!!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Trades, signing of FA's and rumors of both, always bring new members. ;) Seriously, please welcome: Kings2805, SkinnerBox, and macadocious.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Once again, welcome to all the new members.

Come on in. Grab a seat, fasten your seat belt, and get ready for another great ride! It looks like we have another season where we're not going to be bored!

BTW? It's not required, of course, but if you'll take a couple of minutes to update your profile, then we can all get to know you a little better. Thanks! :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
®o©©o said:
Hi Everyone. I'm a Kingsfan from way back and a longtime lurker here at KF. I hope to become a regular poster here and make some new friends.
Good to see you, ROCCO (how do you make your name?). Glad you popped in to say hello.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to some new members who just joined us in the past day or two: Jim pelesky, KINGS16, Netguy115, and shaqdad1.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
7th said:
Good to see you, ROCCO (how do you make your name?). Glad you popped in to say hello.
I can tell you.

;)

First character is ALT+0174 = ®
Third and fourth characters are ALT+0169 = ©

Hence, ®o©©o

Ta-da!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
Make sure you have your number lock on and use the digits on the right side of the keyboard.
Oh, you didn't tell me to use the numbers key pad...that's different.

®o©©o...............woohoo! It worked.

Now, would you give me Slim's "L"? :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm assuming you're using Windows.

If so, click on your start button and select "All Programs". When your program listing pops up, go to "Accessories" and then "system tools" and then "Character Map."

Ta-DA!!! Most of the time, it doesn't matter which font you're using. Just find the character you want, click on it and its secret code will be revealed.

I made it a short-cut on my desktop so I'd always be able to find it.

Wow!! That is so cool! I like the name ®°©©°. Thanks VF21 for that short cut too! But does anyone know if there ais a b like that or an l? I might change my name because it is so long...

Edit:Also, can you customize symbols or make them? I want to put one in my name maybe....

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The r inside the circle is short for "registered" and the c inside the circle is short for "copyright" - Those are industry-accepted symbols not something customized.

;)

If you made your own symbol, you would be creating your own font which wouldn't be practical because unless everyone else had it, they wouldn't be able to see it.

New Fan Here!

Yay!!!!! I just want to say tha KINGS rox! ^-^ Im a new fan bc me baby BLNINJA #81 showed me tha Light! ^-* heheh I hope everyone can school me in the awesomeness that is the KINGS ^-^ Laterz