New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Several new members have been approved in the past 2-3 days. Please welcome: forest, slau, ///Mink, SACKINGS4EVER, luvdemkngs, mcwong, lena423, Rocco, jacinto Martinez, kman711, Final Fantasy, ILoveBibby10, Peja time, D-Mass, and Stormy314.

Welcome to you all. We are glad to have you join us.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to KingsFans.com to our newest members: ranglin, Fusey, ilovepeja, geo, nafsgnik, IVote4Replay, and mikeB707.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, we had to wait a few days for the new member list to be updated, but I have been waiting patiently for the opportunity to say WELCOME to the following individuals: Flopi, ozdi, Bibby, igotthefear, FrankieM, kennadog, sklove, millertime52, teapet03, BK KingsFan, Kingsnake, panvc, vipm, Milles, ooo, Dusan, Scot Pollard, and Import#1 Peja.

Welcome to KingsFans.com. We are glad that you joined us. Enjoy!!!

Edit: correction on Scot Pollard's spelling

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Always glad to welcome more members to the greatest Kings message board on the Internet!!! I am concerned about Scot, however. When did he add the second "T"?

;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
Always glad to welcome more members to the greatest Kings message board on the Internet!!! I am concerned about Scot, however. When did he add the second "T"?

;)
Aaaaaack!!!

::6th goes and checks her notes and finds only 1 "T"::

Typo police....arrest 6th....there is only 1 "T".........:eek: :p

::6th has made the correction and apologizes profusely::

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ozdi said:
Hi fellas,
i am a new member.
i am very big Mike bibby and Bobby Jackson fan...
Hi, ozdi! Glad you checked in. I'm a huge Bobby Jackson fan too.

More than a Bobby fan, I am a Sacramento Kings fan. It is more about the name on the front of the jersey than the name on the back.

WELCOME!! AND...........GO KINGS!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
As is often the case, we have many members who have joined us in the past few days. So, please help me welcome: Londonking, stooojakovic, Sokolitzza, stretchman21, sleepypee, G Jazz Blake, TickReserve, Westones3, lakers1, QueenAnn, sackings1671, combs84, Sam0a, King/Jak, coypu, kingpin, and Citrusheightskingsfan.

6th said:
As is often the case, we have many members who have joined us in the past few days. So, please help me welcome: Londonking, stooojakovic, Sokolitzza, stretchman21, sleepypee, G Jazz Blake, TickReserve, Westones3, lakers1, QueenAnn, sackings1671, combs84, Sam0a, King/Jak, coypu, kingpin, and Citrusheightskingsfan.
Wlcome All! Hope to hear from all of you.:)

Hi, my first day here. I'm in the Atlanta area. I did grow up in norther California though. I was referred here by someone who said this was a great place for Kings fans. I prolly been just reading your guys comments the past 2 weeks. You guys are awesome. I'm glad to a part of this community, and hope to contribute whatever I can.

Go Kings!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! Come on in, grab a chair and hold on. You got here just in time. The REAL fun is just about to begin!

GO KINGS!!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bad Boy Bo said:
Hi, my first day here. I'm in the Atlanta area. I did grow up in norther California though. I was referred here by someone who said this was a great place for Kings fans. I prolly been just reading your guys comments the past 2 weeks. You guys are awesome. I'm glad to a part of this community, and hope to contribute whatever I can.

Go Kings!
Welcome to the family, Bad Boy Bo. I am glad you already like it here.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Please welcome the following new members to KingsFans.com: ultraman206, Bad Boy Bo, Bibbylicious, NANCYVISCO, Banda Srbin, MavSuperior25 and MavSuperiority25 (??), exocrite, MayceNed4, and ArtAttack.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Wow! It has only been 5 days since I offered a welcome to new members and we have already added another 20 or so. It must be playoff time. :p

KingsFans.com would like to welcome: ay47, AHeinz57, Damathon, YedRocks, sacfan2006, FordPerfekt, Rain man, Reignman, spitakularr, Gaddabout, SoupNazi, letsGoNBA, Canuck, atxrocker, Green N Gold, bibbeeeeeee, KINGSonFIRE, yennor 37, clarkzq, 6thman, and SDKing.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
A few new members added to the clan this past weekend. Please help me welcome: o0o, Lisa, Laker-Hater, BillCurley13, Old Timer, Jon6, dagiantsrule15, KingKung, and YouSeenWade.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
20 new members certified since my last welcome only 5 days ago. That is 20 people who have found the best Kings board on the net, and we are glad.

Welcome to: Sactownkingsgirl, pitbull41, ptuck, VladeWasOurSoul, Pejavlade, iheartbobby, chriswebber, moecarol, Yoda, gabardine, aznlakers, Adam Corolla, Kingsvic, Stoked, marr10, shina, maverick41, Kings_Fan202009, steve, and thesanityannex.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The parade of new members continues, and so we say, welcome to: EazyE, Event Horizon, LIL LOCA, B52Boy, wadewilson, SacKingFan1235, and Payton'94.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Glad to add some new members to our board. Welcome to: SiliconBreakfast, supafly, Nomad, HaynieGopherfan, clueless, KingsRNumba1, and cha203.

hello all, im new here im live about an hour north of sacramento and went to my first kings game in march when we played the clippers and bibby made the winning shot at the buzzer that was a great game. I look forward to have good times here.