NCAA Basketball

BBB and LoopyMitch, I got your back. Go Villanova, the little guys w/ the big hearts. How can you not pull for these guys. Lot of great teams in the hunt. Hoping VU can run the gamut...

SDSU may have lost to Indiana today in the NCAA tournament...thus having them exit, but it was such an AMAZING ride. I'm so happy to have been a part of it. A real special group of players and we showed what our small program could do. The magic may be over, but I'll never forget how I felt.

They showed that they are true winners by what they had inside...the fighting spirt we showed when the odds were stacked against us ALL the time. We fought the big school and took them the distance.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PJAZZ19 said:
SDSU may have lost to Indiana today in the NCAA tournament...thus having them exit, but it was such an AMAZING ride. I'm so happy to have been a part of it. A real special group of players and we showed what our small program could do. The magic may be over, but I'll never forget how I felt.

They showed that they are true winners by what they had inside...the fighting spirt we showed when the odds were stacked against us ALL the time. We fought the big school and took them the distance.
That was an exciting game, PJAZZ. You have every right to be proud and so does your team. I actually thought they might be able to pull it out...and I was cheering out loud for them. Congratulations on "going the distance," as you put it. It was a good, good game.

T

thesanityannex

Gandhi the Pimp said:
Duke will beat UCONN in the championship game

peace to robert vaden for nailin the coffin shut..IU
That one hurt to watch. Especially after SDSU had the game won. Why that guy didn't go after the ball in the backcourt I will never understand.

PJAZZ19 said:

As I understand they return their whole core so next year they should make a run for elite 16 i think.

Same with my Hoosiers 6th :(

Big Ten taking a beating this year. Last year for Mike Davis, early rumors are Pitino or Alford for IU's coach next year.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Rain man said:
Didn't have the time to read the whole thread, but did anyone else notice that the head coach of bradley is Jim Les???
The last time that Bradley made it to the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament, was in 1986 with Jim Les playing PG. Jim Les has now led Bradley to the Sweet 16 as coach. How sweet is that?

I have a couple of very good friends back home in Springfield, IL that are Bradley alums. Of course, they graduated in the 70's. :eek: My home town is on the Bradley bandwagon, especially since the Fighting Illini were eliminated. :(

LSU won:eek::( I wasn't expecting that one, boy will I hear about that tomorrow. I need to stop trash talking.................................................. at least this week.;)

loopymitch said:
LSU won:eek: I wasn't expecting that one, boy will I hear about that tomorrow. I need to stop trash talking.................................................. at least this week.

:eek: :eek: :eek: 62-54/ Redick 3-18 for 11 in his final college game... wow, who woulda guessed?