• Suns and Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns and lakers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses Moody has really played well for the Warriors this playoffs.. Sure doesnt look like a 20 year old out there..

AD and Schroder are cooking though they cameback from a big initial blow from the Warriors.

That's the last time I subscribe to SlingTV - was ok for the 1st couple weeks, but it got terrible....totally jenky. Onlne DVR is feces.
End of games until the finals on abc

That's the last time I subscribe to SlingTV - was ok for the 1st couple weeks, but it got terrible....totally jenky. Onlne DVR is feces.
End of games until the finals on abc
I just got it and it seems pretty good so far.

Had some issues with the app at the beginning but it's been fine after I reset the roku and re-setup the internet connection.

Resetting the internet connection did the trick I think

R

Reyes134

I was thinking the same thing...someone's gotta throw some elbows/stomps back at those warriors bigs. Those guys (Looney/Green) play kind of dirty, and Steph flops on offense.

If the referee's call the game the way its suppose to be called, what would that have done to Green's game? He got a quick foul out of the gate. He had a couple ridiculous no calls and then the dunk and the taunting that wasn't called. Thats when the announcers talked about how the refs let green get away with stuff no one else is allowed to get away with. If green is in foul trouble that would have been a completly different game last night. Again, another game dictated by how the refs call the game. Im so sick of this crap.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
True to my word and not watching (also I pretty much went straight to bed after getting home last night), was the injury part of the reason the Dubs won last night or late and a non-factor?

Lots of laughter on reddit this morning about how Dray hit his head and had no problems but AD is soft. I never knew how much I could hate the dubs.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Looney elbows injuring another player, this time Davis leaving in a wheelchair.
No one seems to have talked about it because the injury wasn't officially reported until after the game but Looney also broke Fox's finger contesting a half-hearted shot attempt that wouldn't have counted anyway because the refs had already stopped the play.

Phoenix getting humiliated at home in an elimination game for the second straight season
This game and series obviously have nothing to do with Chris Paul, but my god has he been associated with so many terrible choke jobs. Having been coaches by Doc Rivers for so many years prob is a huge piece of that

Booker over going 4-13 by the 3Q aint gonna work.....its over; they needed a big 30+ pt performance tonight. Will cut the Suns some slack with both Paul and Ayton out, but shouldn't be this bad a blowout.

All those draft picks for Phoenix.....

Davis leaves in a wheelchair. Immediately thereafter he is listed as probable for the next game. Just another example of AD writhing in pain and then miraculously being okay.
AD got hit in the face and left in a wheelchair. Sabonis got step on and got back to play. Sabonis got hit in the face, got back to play. Say what you want about Sabonis but can’t fault his toughness

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
At least one person on this forum called the Suns being a big flop this year and nailed it. Hats off to whoever that was? Hrdboild?
I don't think I was the only one, but I did predict that they wouldn't get much better after the KD trade this year considering they gave up two of their best shooters and their best defender in the deal. But the bigger issue is what happens next. The Suns had an extremely bright future with a young core and they chucked it to build around the tail end of CP3 and KD's careers instead. Considering the series DBook just had, some would argue a more patient approach of letting CP3 leave and finding a good young PG to compliment that Booker, Bridges, Ayton core would have given them a better chance at a championship. With no cap space or draft picks left they're just not a contender anymore unless all 4 of their stars stay healthy or they get a bunch of sweetheart deals to fix their roster like the Lakers did.

I don't think I was the only one, but I did predict that they wouldn't get much better after the KD trade this year considering they gave up two of their best shooters and their best defender in the deal. But the bigger issue is what happens next. The Suns had an extremely bright future with a young core and they chucked it to build around the tail end of CP3 and KD's careers instead. Considering the series DBook just had, some would argue a more patient approach of letting CP3 leave and finding a good young PG to compliment that Booker, Bridges, Ayton core would have given them a better chance at a championship. With no cap space or draft picks left they're just not a contender anymore unless all 4 of their stars stay healthy or they get a bunch of sweetheart deals to fix their roster like the Lakers did.
Indeed, Kings organization ought not make the same mistake - bring everyone back and work on defense in the off-season. Maybe tinker with players 8-9-10-11-12 a bit - have some competition for bench-play. When you have strong offense that's the harder part.

I'm starting to think the Lakers might choke their series away. Losing series up 3-1 would be sour, however if Wiggins is out maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.