[NBA] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (OCT/NOV)

• Thread starter Yahoo! Sports - NBA -
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
5 minutes to go in the fourth...offensive stalwarts Grizzlies have 65 points. How many did they score when they played the Kings again?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Also...too many blowouts today. Best game of the day was Minnesota taking out Chicago. Minnesota is going to be good real quick depending how fast Anthony-Towns becomes a consistent threat in the paint.

K

KingMilz

Also...too many blowouts today. Best game of the day was Minnesota taking out Chicago. Minnesota is going to be good real quick depending how fast Anthony-Towns becomes a consistent threat in the paint.
Regardless of who people think is currently the best big man in the game in AD/Blake/Cousins these guys are just keeping the seat warm for Big KAT the dudes passing and defense are crazy ALREADY can make a jumper and has a go to move......incredible talent and he looks like he's got the desire as well.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Regardless of who people think is currently the best big man in the game in AD/Blake/Cousins these guys are just keeping the seat warm for Big KAT the dudes passing and defense are crazy ALREADY can make a jumper and has a go to move......incredible talent and he looks like he's got the desire as well.
KAT will be a all-star in the near future...he is legit.

K

KingMilz

Andre Drummond is currently on a god mode streak and Detroit is playing with the toughness they had back in there mid 2000's to start of this season (obviously not as good talent wise). He's developed a lethal half hook I never thought he would even be close to this good.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KingMilz

Zach Lavine might be the worst PG I have ever seen, has zero idea how to play the position and on defense despite being a elite athlete could be the worst defender in the NBA. I understand they moved him to point so they could play Shabazz/Martin together in the 2nd unit since they want to play Wiggins at the 2 but if they are going to develop him than move him to SG and play Jones/Miller instead. The games they have lost is in large part to him playing the point (Rubio prior to the injury was playing excellent).

K

KingMilz

Chamlers looked terrific in his first Memphis game and Z-Bo got the most typical Z-Bo putback to win the game vs the Blazers.

Also for all the crap Monta Ellis gets about being a chucker (completely unwarranted last 3 years) the dude is playing legit team ball in Indiana only taking 12 shots a game and making everyone's life easier, Paul Georges excellent play has a lot to do with Monta taking a backseat role and creating.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm starting to wonder if, quiet as it's kept, if Tyreke Evans isn't the real best player on the Pelicans... Like, on the low, Anthony Davis is in his fourth season, and he's been steady putting up video game numbers the whole time, but the only time that team's had a winning record since Davis has been there was the one year that Evans was healthy.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm starting to wonder if, quiet as it's kept, if Tyreke Evans isn't the real best player on the Pelicans... Like, on the low, Anthony Davis is in his fourth season, and he's been steady putting up video game numbers the whole time, but the only time that team's had a winning record since Davis has been there was the one year that Evans was healthy.
And there's the rub...

Status
Not open for further replies.