[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris down in Wiz/Clippers for 2 possessions i think and not one Wiz player stopped by to see whats up, eventually coach called a timeout. But that team does not seem to be all together..

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Morris down in Wiz/Clippers for 2 possessions i think and not one Wiz player stopped by to see whats up, eventually coach called a timeout. But that team does not seem to be all together..
That team has been in a full on treadmill cycle for a very long time and a complete rebuild is long overdue, but as I stated in another thread, Grunfeld is one of the worst GMs and remains employed for whatever reason despite putting out inferior product on the court around his star players. Porter, Wall or Beal could be available in the near future if their demise continues to spiral downwards and the scary part is, Dwight isn't even playing yet. yikes :eek:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Klay is ridiculous. Meanwhile, I was highly anticipating watching Leonard vs Giannis and they both don't play...Leonard with another "rest" game....sigh

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
MSG scorekeeper cheated Sabonis out of a perfect shooting night: kid went 12-for-12 from the field, but the box score has him at 12-for-13, because the scorekeeper recorded one of his turnovers as a missed shot.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
D-Rose just stepped into a time machine and dropped 50 on the Jazz, then blocked the game-tying shot at the last second.

Good for him. Loved the emotion after his huge game.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
what are the chances that three games in the association have been decided by one point tonight....lots of good action going on. I can't believe Rose scored 50...what in the world is going on with this sport

what are the chances that three games in the association have been decided by one point tonight....lots of good action going on. I can't believe Rose scored 50...what in the world is going on with this sport
Ya know, as thrilled as I am that the Kings are playing well, I have to say that I’m generally disgusted with the NBA at large this season. I hate that the rules have made it untenable to even try and play defense. In no world should it be okay that a team can’t stop Derrick Rose in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.