[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (OCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Lakers lose their opener.

I wonder how long it takes Lebron to regret that decision. That team is just not talented enough. Ingram is apparently not ready to be the superstar the media thinks he already is, Lonzo is content to blend into the wordwork as backup PG, and the #MemeTeam of Rondo, McGee, Stephenson... just lol.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Far easier to film Space Jam 2 in LA than in Akron.
In fairness, The Shop has been pretty good (relevant to my interests, at any rate), as was Student Athlete. The latter probably comes out, regardless, considering how big a span of time it covered, but I don't think that the former gets made, if he's still in Cleveland.

That game demonstrated everything wrong with the NBA and the problems caused by superstar treatment.

The Warriors already have more talent than everyone but they spend the whole game baiting and whining to the officials the officials just start calling things that aren't even there.

Steph Curry, and Draymond Green manipulate the refs to the point that the other team isn't really allowed to play any king of physical defense and the Warriors have to punch someone in face ( and still complain about the call) to get called for a foul.

I don't complain about officials very often but I felt like the officiating really was one sided.

Plus I don't really like that it was Jerebko that made the stupid tip in.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the league in general is becoming frustrating with all the whistles and giving defenses absolutely no lee way so it's more than just the Warriors getting the calls it's happening all over the league

the league in general is becoming frustrating with all the whistles and giving defenses absolutely no lee way so it's more than just the Warriors getting the calls it's happening all over the league
It wasnt just the whistles it was the one sided whistles. I am pretty sure the jazz shot more free throws than the Warriors.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Magic with the ball, down one, with 4.6 remaining, and they settle for a contested three by Terrence Ross. Not sure if that was a bad play drawn up by Steve Clifford, or Ross trying to play hero ball.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
sooo with only three games into the season, Leonard, Butler & Hayward are sitting out due to "rest" -______-
Counterpoint: the Raptors just told the Wizards that they were going to play them, on the second night of a back-to-back, without their best player, and still beat them in their own gym. And then, they did it! #Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.