[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, but my money is still on the Blazers over the Suns. And hey, since you have the deed in hand, how about a non-monetary wager? If the Blazers have a better record than the Suns at the end of the year, you become a Kings fan again for a season :D
Shouldn't the Kings be involved in this wager somehow? How about if the Kings have a better record than both?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Listening to the talking heads and prayers gushing over Carmelo Anthony..., You’d think he wasn’t out of the league for an entire season for being not good anymore. I don’t get it.

First shot, and laser guided brick off the backboard from 10 feet away.

Listening to the talking heads and prayers gushing over Carmelo Anthony..., You’d think he wasn’t out of the league for an entire season for being not good anymore. I don’t get it.

First shot, and laser guided brick off the backboard from 10 feet away.
Maybe there's a secret time machine so they can go back and get Carmelo from 15 years ago. HE could help the Blazers.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I mean, he was, and he wasn't. It's not like there are 450 players in the world better than him, even today. And his career is going to get him in the Hall of Fame, whether any of us agree with it or not. He was out of the league for a year because he wasn't willing to accept that, at this point in his career, he's a role player.

Same as what happened to Iverson: AI wasn't washed when he was drummed out of the league, he was drummed out because he wasn't willing to not be The Guy.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Fair enough, but my money is still on the Blazers over the Suns. And hey, since you have the deed in hand, how about a non-monetary wager? If the Blazers have a better record than the Suns at the end of the year, you become a Kings fan again for a season :D
So, I've thought about it, and decided to pass. I'm not that invested in being right.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
it's insane to think that the last time the Spurs lost 7 straight was way back in 97....talks about their excellence for two decades and on. a feat I don't see being replicated, at least not in our lifetimes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I really hope the NBA finds a way to get all these Warriors games off the national telecasts.
'
There's a real easy way. They just switch to an alternate game. It wouldn't be the first time, but it's gonna be really interesting to see how far they have to twist the narrative to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.