[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I didn't realize Devonte Graham is this good....dude has been ballin. Laugh out loud at the Knicks giving Julius the last shot so he can take a fading jumpshot

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Some heartbreaking #LemonBooty in San Antonio. I've been rooting for Portland and the Spurs to both get off the schneid; I didn't want one to happen at the expense of the other, and I definitely didn't want Portland's slump buster to come at the expense of potential history for Coach Becky.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
you must of done your homework
If, by homework, you mean I watched the first three games the Hornets played this season, then yeah. I picked him up just before Charlotte played Sacramento; I figured, given historical trends, he was a good bet to have a good game, and he's kept having big games since.

He's going to force me to make a tough decision: I only picked him up to fill out a roster spot, because I put Zion Williamson on the IL. When he's ready to play, I've got to get rid of somebody, to make room.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
If, by homework, you mean I watched the first three games the Hornets played this season, then yeah. I picked him up just before Charlotte played Sacramento; I figured, given historical trends, he was a good bet to have a good game, and he's kept having big games since.

He's going to force me to make a tough decision: I only picked him up to fill out a roster spot, because I put Zion Williamson on the IL. When he's ready to play, I've got to get rid of somebody, to make room.
there is still plenty of time until Zion returns to the court. In the meantime, its going to be telling to see if Graham can sustain this level of play or if its just a hot streak

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I wouldn't expect this to be as big a blowout as last night, if only because the gd lakers don't have as good a deep bench as the Clippers. But I don't particularly expect this to be close.

I stumbled across this while on a YouTube binge. It is a short documentary about a Grizzlies super fan and her hunt for Bryant Reeves. I really enjoyed it and it was actually pretty touching so I thought I'd share.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Spurs appear to have found themselves in this tragic situation, in which all of their key players (Aldridge, DeRozan, Gay, Mills) all became washed, at the same time.
Better known as the 2006/2007 Sacramento Kings paradox. On paper good enough to sneak into the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed but also bad enough that you're pretty sure there's a chance they'll just suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.