[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Miami Heat got to be the surprise team of the season thus far with a record of 6-2....those Spoelstra teams always compete and they always tend to find those players that contribute to their team concept
Yeah its crazy every game someone pops up with a career game e.g Nunn, Meyers Leonard and Dragic came back to trash his old Suns team in the 2nd half last game. They got all solid players with one above average player in Jimmy, they remind me of last years Clippers where they got a ton of assets to make moves next season to get stars but are really solid now.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Yeah its crazy every game someone pops up with a career game e.g Nunn, Meyers Leonard and Dragic came back to trash his old Suns team in the 2nd half last game. They got all solid players with one above average player in Jimmy, they remind me of last years Clippers where they got a ton of assets to make moves next season to get stars but are really solid now.
Don't sleep on Bam, who is now putting up number like an athletic Jokic who can play defense.

Don't sleep on Bam, who is now putting up number like an athletic Jokic who can play defense.
When you say like Jokic do you mean he's a elite passer? I really have not paid much attention to his passing. He's looked really solid lately but I don't remember him passing well.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
When you say like Jokic do you mean he's a elite passer? I really have not paid much attention to his passing. He's looked really solid lately but I don't remember him passing well.
He's not near Joker's level yet as a passer but he's a capable playmaker. Bam was lowkey my favorite prospect from that draft class so I'm a little biased though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Short, stubby Julius Randle getting the offensive rebound over gigantoid behemoth Kristaps Porzingis for the potential game sealing possession is certainly something.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
meanwhile, in Utah we got a good one brewing between the Jazz and Bucks after a 22 point lead for Utah. No lead is safe anymore in the NBA.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
didn't realize it's been that long since Milwaukee won in Salt Lake. Sam Cassell and Ray Allen were on the team. Reminds me of the drought the Kings had of not being able to win in Miami for the longest time.

Status
Not open for further replies.