[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
He evidently didn't look very carefully at the box score. The Sixers took their first lead 126-125 with 10.1 seconds left. After Simons hit a Portland three, then Korkmaz hit the winner: second lead.
Nah, Zumoff got it right: EYE got it wrong. I completely forgot that Philadelphia went ahead on free throws, then fell behind, then went ahead again. Zumoff said that the Sixers got their first lead on the free throws, and I completely spaced on that.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Rui Hachimura is having a much better start to his NBA career than I thought he would. Also IT has not looked abjectly terrible with the Wizards.

Not ready to call them a competent NBA team yet but...

Rui Hachimura is having a much better start to his NBA career than I thought he would. Also IT has not looked abjectly terrible with the Wizards.

Not ready to call them a competent NBA team yet but...
I 100% thought Hachimura wouldn't amount to anything based off of absolutely nothing, but I was wrong. He looks like a really good young player.

I always found it strange that baseball players regularly get busted for PEDs but basketball players never seem to. The positive tests that I recall were all for "drugs of abuse." I wonder if they've changed their testing methodology.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Based on the precipitous rise in his numbers, this season to-date, the smart money might be on Malcolm Brogdon. That can't all just be attributed to an increase in usage, can it?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Based on the precipitous rise in his numbers, this season to-date, the smart money might be on Malcolm Brogdon. That can't all just be attributed to an increase in usage, can it?
By that criteria, Eric Paschall probably had a nice urine test present from league office waiting for him last night after his explosion.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Bulls on the verge of their biggest blown lead, since that one time:

It really is amazing that, aside from a couple of years where Thibs dragged the Bulls kicking and screaming back to relevancy by playing his five or six good players 45 minutes a night, the Bulls have been challenging the Kings and Knicks for the title of most incompetent franchise of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.