[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Mike Conley replacing Rubio is a good start for the Jazz. He can compliment Mitchell well. They still need more though to get over the hump.

centers like Adams, Whiteside, Drummond & Jordan are becoming obsolete as the seasons pass. Not to say they don't have a role on a team but as starters, their respective teams won't advance very far in the postseason.
Harrell seems to be doing just fine, may as well be a starter.

I guess it would depend on how you constructed the roster.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Mike Conley replacing Rubio is a good start for the Jazz. He can compliment Mitchell well. They still need more though to get over the hump.
Yeah, the issue they're gonna have is that despite the upgrade at PG with Conley, Gobert being their starting center means they're going to still have difficulty producing consistent enough offense if they don't find stronger 3/4 production. Favors is more of a C in the modern league and Ingles is one guy.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the issue they're gonna have is that despite the upgrade at PG with Conley, Gobert being their starting center means they're going to still have difficulty producing consistent enough offense if they don't find stronger 3/4 production. Favors is more of a C in the modern league and Ingles is one guy.
they lost two three point shooters in Crowder & Korver so they will need to fill out those spots as well. As good as Gobert is, they don't go anywhere if he is their starter and that's not a knock on him it's just the reality of the current NBA.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Please yes. Getting back together after a break up never works out plus D’Lo would probably last a week before he does something stupid and gets on Bron’s nerves.
I fear a redemption arc. Plus I actually kind of started liking the guy after he left LA with egg on their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.