[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors stockpiling on lottery draft bust bigs, signing Dragan Bender now.
He's a massive bust that isn't talked about much. I mean the guy has barely even played legit NBA minutes. At this point he's also been with multiple teams, all of which have dumped him. It's crazy that he was seen as such a great prospect but apparently lacks any redeeming NBA qualities.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A sad story I just learned, remember our 2014 number 8 overall pick, Sauce Castillo?

and subsequently...
Baskonia reached an agreement with Nik Stauskas for the early termination of their contract, the Spanish team announcedon Wednesday. The 26-year-old Canadian guard is out a week after his mental breakdown that pushed his side to the EuroLeague Regular Season Round 23 loss to Real Madrid.
https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/1021416/baskonia-nik-stauskas-part-ways/
Could someone give the English version?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
He's a massive bust that isn't talked about much...
Eh, I would challenge the idea that anybody drafted outside of the Top Three can ever be a "massive" bust. Hasheem Thabeet was a "massive" bust. Clearly #4 was too high , but I would say that this kid is just a regular schmegular bust; I don't know how high you'd have to have been on his Euroleague play to call him a "massive" bust.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I never thought I'd see Robin Lopez shooting three's but here we are. The Bucks obliterate basically every opponent they face, goodness gracious.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I really wonder why I haven't changed the channel on this game. Maybe the turquoise uniforms are mesmerizing me?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Memphis's best move this offseason may have been trading Mike Conley to Utah at the literal moment when all the remaining basketball talent in his body disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.