[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (FEB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics aren't gonna deal Tatum or Kyrie. Anyone else on their roster is probably fair game though.
Well they'd have to resign Kyrie first.

I think AD's dad saying they did IT wrong and he doesn't want his son playing there makes it a big gamble.

But that's about the only thing I see possible possibly beating the Lakers offer.

Why on earth is Indiana using Tyreke like they are? I have been hard on Evans since he came into the league but he's grown on me, and I think he's worth twice what the Pacers are actually using him for.. What a shame!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Why on earth is Indiana using Tyreke like they are? I have been hard on Evans since he came into the league but he's grown on me, and I think he's worth twice what the Pacers are actually using him for.. What a shame!
Especially with Dipo gone for the year. Bad Nate McMillan has shown up of late.

Is being a Wizards fan the worst fan to be right now?

1) Franchise is in perpetual mediocrity
2) Current team sucks
3a) Owner/GM is terrible
3b) Owner/GM won't make trades
4) Wall is out forever
5) Beal is prob frustrated

There's literally nothing this fanbase has to look forward to. Not a glimmer of hope.

Am I missing anything?

They want Walton fired and half their roster is waiting to be traded. It is a total cluster**** down there I love it :p

They are offering up ALL of their young talent and the Pelicans are like "meh":

- Ball
- Kuzma
- Ingram
- Hart
- Zubac
- 2 #1s

Magic is blowing up Dell Demps phone and he is letting it go to voicemail. Then the Pelicans finally counter offered after the conversations were totally one-sided and asked for all of the above AND 4 more #1 picks!

Trade Negotiations Off

Now they can come back to the table and get something done before 3P Thursday but I think the Pelicans have to reroute Ball to Phoenix and Phoenix has to be willing to overpay to make the deal more palatable. The Pelicans do not want to trade for a player who doesn't want to play for them, that is what got them in this predicament in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rumored Laker offering is just ludicrous. It'd be like the Kings offering Fox, Bagley, Giles, Hield and a two #1 picks. Maybe that's all it is, - a rumor
That's got to make the young players feel disrespected if at all true.

The rumored Laker offering is just ludicrous. It'd be like the Kings offering Fox, Bagley, Giles, Hield and a two #1 picks. Maybe that's all it is, - a rumor
That's got to make the young players feel disrespected if at all true.
Whatever it is I hope the Pelicans come out ahead. Can't stand what the players are doing. People making this argument about how it's unfair that they don't have a say in where they play for the first 8 years, and have to leave so much money on the table if they want to play elsewhere. HELLO WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, we don't get everything we want in a job! League is going to become this BS collusion filled nonsense.

Tyler Johnson traded to Phoenix.

Return for him not yet known.

Johnson has a player option for $19M next season. Oh and did I mention he sucks? No idea what the heck the Suns are doing. Like, did the Suns actually give up assets to trade for Tyler? Simply brutal unless it turns out they're getting picks too.

Edit: Suns trade Ryan Anderson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.