[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Shouldn't Thomas have moved on to plotting revenge games against the Wizards, by now? Or, at least, the Cavaliers? Do we think that he just has never-ending smoke for every team that ever traded him?

Shouldn't Thomas have moved on to plotting revenge games against the Wizards, by now? Or, at least, the Cavaliers? Do we think that he just has never-ending smoke for every team that ever traded him?
Actually, that's exactly what I'd be inclined to think. Thomas' competitive drive has always seemed to stem from the rather gigantic chip he carries on his shoulder. I imagine he keeps a mental Rolodex of everyone who has ever doubted him or who he believes has slighted him in some way.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I think he'd be happy to sign and play for any NBA team that wants him, desire for revenge probably has nothing to do with that. But now that he's on Dallas and their next two games are in Sacramento and Luka isn't playing, I expect he'll take full advantage of the Tony Delk effect to make us even more miserable. Because I'm a Kings fan and as such I always expect the worst. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.