[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I just figured out that the Wizards have lost 10 straight games when Beal scores 40 or more....that hasn't happened to a franchise and player since 1961-1962 season. I hope Cunningham is their savior, if not then maybe a Suggs or whoever else is slated to go in the top 3.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I don't want this to happen as it would effect OKCs draft position, but does a reunion with Horford make sense for Boston? Jalen Brown is on fire this year and they look they are a center away from being super tough in the East.
I noticed that when Horford plays for the Thunder, they win their fair amount of games. They need to ship him out if their intention is to tank.

I noticed that when Horford plays for the Thunder, they win their fair amount of games. They need to ship him out if their intention is to tank.
his contract is pretty ugly and he isn’t as good of a player as he was 3-4 years ago. Boston is maybe the only contender that can trade for a 27 million dollar player.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I just figured out that the Wizards have lost 10 straight games when Beal scores 40 or more....that hasn't happened to a franchise and player since 1961-1962 season. I hope Cunningham is their savior, if not then maybe a Suggs or whoever else is slated to go in the top 3.
They already have enough trouble with two ball grinders sharing the ball, not sure how adding another with one of the top of the draft guys helps them. The wizards are in trouble

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
For all the bluster and pomp about the Mavs having nailed their rebuilding process and taking the next step into title contenders, they current have a .5 game better record than the lowly Sacramento kings and still are having to give up draft capital for that Zibger trade.

For all the bluster and pomp about the Mavs having nailed their rebuilding process and taking the next step into title contenders, they current have a .5 game better record than the lowly Sacramento kings and still are having to give up draft capital for that Zibger trade.
I can’t remember which metric but Doncic has a rating of 94 and Zinger was at 89. Our two top rated players were 85. This again highlights how tough the Nba is. They don’t seem well constructed however. I’m sure the better teams will eventually separate themselves from the pack. Ton of teams hovering around .500.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
ITS HAPPENING!

Giles’ first score comes as HG runs the floor when DMC was griping about a foul. Lol, seems about right.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I see the Rockets still exclusively shoot threes.
The Rockets attempted sixteen three-pointers in the first quarter, and only hit two of them. In what I'm sure is merely a remarkable coincidence, Houston trailed by fifteen points, after the first quarter.

Why do the Rockets insist on perpetuating this ridiculous offense, now that they've finally gotten rid of the Running Beard?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
just had a thought after watching Oladipo side step into a three point shot. Why is that not called for travel but if a player were to drop step into the paint like Bron used to do in his early Cleveland years, it's a travel?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Russ is a shell and Beal just needs to be on a new team
Russ is playing like he’s the guy coming off of a torn Achilles. The Wizards even gave up a first round pick along with Wall for him. That Bertand signing has sorta backfired because he hasn’t been very good this season and their two young wing prospects in Deni and Rui aren’t really getting enough touches to develop because Russ and Beal are dominating the ball. Considering the haul Beal could probably net them in the trade, they should probably cut their losses while they can and rebuild, especially since they’re already going to end up with a top pick in this year’s good draft class.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Russ is playing like he’s the guy coming off of a torn Achilles. The Wizards even gave up a first round pick along with Wall for him. That Bertand signing has sorta backfired because he hasn’t been very good this season and their two young wing prospects in Deni and Rui aren’t really getting enough touches to develop because Russ and Beal are dominating the ball. Considering the haul Beal could probably net them in the trade, they should probably cut their losses while they can and rebuild, especially since they’re already going to end up with a top pick in this year’s good draft class.
the rebuild is inevitable. it's about the timing. Will they cut their losses at the deadline or just wait until the off season. I think the latter and that's the right move in order to ensure you are remaining in the top 3 range

Status
Not open for further replies.