[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Joker is very good. Not quite the Nuggets are though.
Also for all the consternation about Bagley sucking at defense, MPJ may be even worse than he is.

Were last year’s Miami Heat a fluke? I thought it was crazy Jimmy signed with them and assumed he wanted the beach life. His squad proceeded to prove me wrong and make it to the Finals. This year? 6-10. Kangz territory. Yeh Butler has been out but they are 3-3 in games he played with the wins against the Pels, Magic and Wiz.

Has anyone watched Wiggins much this year? I haven’t, but all of a sudden he is being callled a rising two way player. Has he been legit or are they just propping him up to trade him

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The offense in this WAS/HOU game appears to have come to a dead stop: 13 combined points, in the third quarter, and that includes an offensive "explosion" of seven combined points, in the last minute..

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
19/11 + 5 steals for Big Cuz tonight.
Back-to-back double-doubles, for the first time since April 2019.

I just hope that he can keep this good play up, when Wood becomes available again. Because, as happy as I am that Cousins appears to be playing himself back into shape, Wood has earned the starting job... Of course, in the version of reality where basketball is most relevant to my interests, Houston would go big, and start both of them, but we know the Rockets ain't gonna ****ing do that... :rolleyes:

Back-to-back double-doubles, for the first time since April 2019.

I just hope that he can keep this good play up, when Wood becomes available again. Because, as happy as I am that Cousins appears to be playing himself back into shape, Wood has earned the starting job... Of course, in the version of reality where basketball is most relevant to my interests, Houston would go big, and start both of them, but we know the Rockets ain't gonna ****ing do that... :rolleyes:
You should trademark Italics™️

I don't want this to happen as it would effect OKCs draft position, but does a reunion with Horford make sense for Boston? Jalen Brown is on fire this year and they look they are a center away from being super tough in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.