my piece on peja

VF21 said:
Maybe SOME people but around here, for the most part, we HAVE been discussing Peja's whole game for a long time.
True. I have read this forum for a long time and there has been a fair bit of "vengece" towards Peja. It appears to me that some people want to blame him for everything now that CWebb is gone.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh please.

CHRIS WEBBER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

This victim attitude of some of Peja's fans is pretty ironic, considering how many of those same fans were not the least bit upset when the "target" was on someone else's back.

Vengeance towards Peja? I never said any such thing. Yes, some people aren't happy with what's gone on. The same thing happened last summer and the target was another member of the Kings.

I am not going to pretend I think Peja is at the peak of his game right now or that, thus far this year, he has performed anywhere near his prior level. In addition, I think he now has to step up and play his heart out.

It appears to me that some are awfully quick to come to defense of Peja for perceived slights and their silence spoke volumes a while back.

Bottom line? It's the name on the front AND NOT the name on the back.

GO KINGS!!!!!

VF21 said:
Oh please.

CHRIS WEBBER HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

This victim attitude of some of Peja's fans is pretty ironic, considering how many of those same fans were not the least bit upset when the "target" was on someone else's back.

Vengeance towards Peja? I never said any such thing. Yes, some people aren't happy with what's gone on. The same thing happened last summer and the target was another member of the Kings.

I am not going to pretend I think Peja is at the peak of his game right now or that, thus far this year, he has performed anywhere near his prior level. In addition, I think he now has to step up and play his heart out.

It appears to me that some are awfully quick to come to defense of Peja for perceived slights and their silence spoke volumes a while back.

Bottom line? It's the name on the front AND NOT the name on the back.

GO KINGS!!!!!
I tell you one this board sure has changed over the years. I remember the time when we loved each and everyone of the Kings. This has some how changed the last couple of years it is pretty sad. Just to clarify I agree with you. This is just a general statement about how this form has changed over the years. If I applied that you(VF) are one of them then I am sorry I did mean to imply that you were.

Last edited:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
AleksandarN said:
I tell you one this board sure has changed over the years. I remember the time when we loved each and everyone of the Kings. This has some how changed the last couple of years it is pretty sad.
Some of us still do!

P

PaPaK

kingfan4life said:
maybe he didnt drop 36 points after game 1,
but without bibby's assists and ability to create their offense, the kings wouldve been out in 4

I find this very funny. Have you even watched the Kings play last year??
Bibby + ability to create offense = joke. Vlade + Webb were creating offense for the Kings. Bibby is a shoot first, pass second type of PG..... and im not saying Bibby is a bad player, im just saying you dont know what you are talking about (no offense).

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
PaPaK said:
I find this very funny. Have you even watched the Kings play last year??
Bibby + ability to create offense = joke. Vlade + Webb were creating offense for the Kings. Bibby is a shoot first, pass second type of PG..... and im not saying Bibby is a bad player, im just saying you dont know what you are talking about (no offense).
And this matters why exactly?

We don't have Vlade; we don't have Webber. Every member of the CURRENT Kings absolutely has to step up and do what needs to be done NOW, not what should have/could have/would have been done in the past.

Bibby has led the team in assists a number of times THIS year.

I suggest we start worrying about what's going to happen for the rest of this season.