• Tracy McGrady(25.7ppg)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Allen(24.1ppg)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Any MVP discussion that doesn't include Shaquille O'Neal cannot be taken seriously, and I don't even like O'Neal... You can't seriously believe that Wade would have developed as quickly as he has if he weren't playing alongside O'Neal, can you? He's the most important player on one of the best teams in the league; take O'Neal off the Heat, and put Odom, Butler and Grant back on, and this team finishes with 45-50 wins, and another second-round playoff exit. With O'Neal they shooting for sixty wins, and are considered a Finals candidate.

my vote for mvp is Nash...and he WILL win it...despite the fact that he's not your poll ;)

as for the Finals...im not quite sure...im rooting for Detroit to come out the east though

Could it be ????

Can anyone tell me the last CAUCASIAN MVP .... no GOOGLING, no ASK JEEVE'SING, no "looking up anything".

UC Santa Clara Broncos .... go "KELLY"

i pick duncan over shaq for league MVP. no doubt shaq has made the heat into a finals contender. what gives duncan the edge is the fact that he plays in the west which is a tougher confrence, so the fact that his team has a better record against tough opponents wins in my book.

finals MVP... hmmm. again, either duncan or shaq. but i'm really hoping it's mike bibby :D

I have a strong suspicion that Shaq is going to get it. That scenario just smacks of how the voting group spreads the award around. Phx has made the biggest jump upwards, but somehow, I don't believe Nash is going to get it. I hope Nash does though.