More to come?

I guess WCS has zero trade value. His low bball IQ isn't impressing anyone.

WCS for Fultz isn't better than Simmons for Fultz? That's saying something.
Very possible we weren't shopping him. What he does for this team would be pretty hard to replace at the moment. Not to mention the chemistry issue it could cause - trading Willie on the same day Shump/JJ/Skal are traded could cause some issues in the locker room.

If WCS were the defensive force he was supposed to be coming into the draft then I would be all for holding onto him.

But right now he's putting his amazing tools to waste and his motor runs hot and cold.

He needs to go all in on practicing his d.

Very possible we weren't shopping him. What he does for this team would be pretty hard to replace at the moment. Not to mention the chemistry issue it could cause - trading Willie on the same day Shump/JJ/Skal are traded could cause some issues in the locker room.
My guess would be we were accepting calls but not making them. With any luck that's the case and there won't be a big market for him in the summer.

That said, we did force more than a few teams into maxing out guys the last 2-3 seasons and I'm not sure if any of them might want to repay us by forcing us to match an offer to Willie.

Willie's value could be at an all time low but end of the day a successful end of the season and playoffs will ensure he has suitors.

As of today though we are well on our way to securing an asset for cheap

Robin Lopez is on his way to being bought out. I’d take his rebounding and defense over a half hearted Willie

Send him a message and cut those minutes in half a time or two
I was so mad when we had robben Lopez then traded him away right after back when we had cousins. Thought it was a good fit.

Would love to to have Lopez, unless he has fell off this last year or so. Cut KK for him?

Also, re: Kanter

He's the worst defending big in the league. It's a proven fact. Does our paint D need to get any worse? Also, he comes with baggage. I just want positivity in that locker room. No distractions.

Kanter was an option due to team's rebounding issues. When they play Bagley/Giles the rebounding improves. Having more size at the wing will help there as well. (Burks has high rebounding rate for his size)

What the team lost is energy guys, so that is what I'd be looking for if I'm GM. That may mean converting Troy Williams to a minimum.

With all the bigs being moved around before and hitting the waiver wire I believe we were dangling him but it was just better to hang on to him.

Also pointed out we have a few roster spots open so we will have to do something else someone else is coming or we give our two ways a contract.