MLB Thread - 2024

dude12

Hall of Famer
Listening to Carmicheal Dave this morning, he brought up a good point. No way any bookie lets someone like Ippei build up a 4.5M debt.

Also, Yamamoto was terrible this morning against SD….got lit up. I love trouble in Dodgerland. Go Giants

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Happy opening day!

I’m annoyed the Giants went from one washed old man shortstop to another. I’m also annoyed Matos didn’t make the squad.

That said, I expect a solid season from these guys. An actual playoff (not division) contender, not one that just floats along with maybe a chance.

Happy opening day!

I’m annoyed the Giants went from one washed old man shortstop to another. I’m also annoyed Matos didn’t make the squad.

That said, I expect a solid season from these guys. An actual playoff (not division) contender, not one that just floats along with maybe a chance.
Strap in tight, SLABster....Because...

Not only are the Giants gonna shock the world and win the World Series in about 10ish months...

BUT, the Kings are gonna shock the world and win the NBA Championship in about 2.5 months as well...:p:p:p

Happy opening day!

Not annoyed by Matos yet because I'm still a believer in Conforto. Dude still has a chance to be good.

34 year old Ahmed on the other hand over the rook? ehhhhhh

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Imagine if BoMel underperforms with an actually solid roster after Kapler constantly overperformed with absolute garbage.
((I don’t think that it will happen, but man imagine))