Miller cleared to practice

I heard that Miller was cleared to practice last night. I heard it when Peja was being interviewed by Koz on the radio. He said, we just got good news that Brad was being cleared to practice.

Burrito06 said:
I heard that Miller was cleared to practice last night. I heard it when Peja was being interviewed by Koz on the radio. He said, we just got good news that Brad was being cleared to practice.
Great news!!!

Since Petrie said he wasn't cleared to practice as of yesterday, it would be nice to see a Kings press release confirming this.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Probably meant cleared to exercise - heard he'll be running and working out a bit more but actual practice time won't happen this week (think this was on Grant and Mike yesterday). Possibly play a few minutes in the last game or two of the season to get his timing back if all goes well, but probably not serious minutes until the PO.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
best for him to take it easy and be a force in playoffs which start on the 23rd. It will take him that long just to get his wind back for short stints.

Bobby: got impression he is beginning practice this week and might (?) get into one of the last games.

Then the playoff roster which has to be set some 3-4 days before the 23rd when playoffs start or early next week. Back to the "whose playoff roster" thread....

i wouldn't mind him coming back come playoff time already. but i hope when he comes back, he's ready to get banged up & lay some a** whippin on the other teams' big men.

:cough:eric dampier:cough:shawn bradley:cough

;)