Meet Bobby Jackson @ The State Fair (Aug 22)

On the day they mentioned the trade (before it became official), I looked on ebay for some B-Jax jerseys. I snaged an official replica jersey for $8 shipped :D

On the day they mentioned the trade (before it became official), I looked on ebay for some B-Jax jerseys. I snaged an official replica jersey for $8 shipped :D
I still have my B. Jackson jersey. That's when there were two Jackson's on the team so he had the B added to his jersey...I think that's what happened at least.

Even though Bobby is well past his prime, it's great to have him back in a Kings uniform! It's the only uni he looks good in and Sacramento is where he belongs. One of my all time favorite Kings players.

Just met bobby at the fair-he brought his daughter with him. Right before meeting him I bought one of his jerseys with #24 and when I finally got to see him he told me that he wouldn't have the #24 anymore- then he told me he was joking. Very nice guy :)

According to her sig, Sophomore year at Sac State. Our little girl's all grown up. I remember when she was 12 and had her original username with that crazy capitalization the kids are into. :D
Haha shuuushhh!! I don't even know how I managed to type like that so quickly. iT mAkEs My HaNdS tIrEd... haha