Marvin Bagley will ball out next season!

The setting is casual. Marvin is in casual attire and reclining. The intent for the interview in respect to Marvin is for Marvin to promote himself as a brand. Note the shoes in the foreground. I don't remember the interview, but I bet his music came up. A woman in a business suit conducting a 60 minutes style interview would have missed the intended audience and be more out of place than what she's wearing.

The setting is casual. Marvin is in casual attire and reclining. The intent for the interview in respect to Marvin is for Marvin to promote himself as a brand. Note the shoes in the foreground. I don't remember the interview, but I bet his music came up. A woman in a business suit conducting a 60 minutes style interview would have missed the intended audience and be more out of place than what she's wearing.
I think you brought up a point that is often overlooked. Context. Context matters.

It's not a matter of how "stunning" she is. I think it is more a question of professionalism than anything else. She's dressing for personal attraction/clickbait and not for conducting a professional interview for SI.

She can dress however she wants, I'm not here to tell her not to or suggest anything. Doesn't matter to me in the least. But it isn't very "professional" (if that is what she was indeed shooting for).
Did you she tell you that’s why she was dressed like that? It’s 5,000 degrees outside and we’ve seen less on the beach lol he’ll be ok and so will you. The sexism is amazing, truly. Please.

First of All, that's BS. I'm not pushing a "narrative": you are projecting a narrative onto my posts, because of your own hangups. Second of all, "I didn't say bikini, I said bikini top" is a distinction without a difference, to me; at least, if it had been an actual bikini, I would understand why you think it's unprofessional attire. I'll stipulate that the outfit is provocative, but I don't consider provocative and unprofessional to be synonyms, so maybe that's the disconnect?

But, whatever, you said you wanted to drop it, so drop it, then. If you disengage, then I will, too.
Bingo.

As if she was pushing up her breasts and batting her eyes at the guy. She conducted herself professionally and he followed suit. She could have been wearing a burka and Christmas sweater underneath and that wouldn’t have made a difference for Bagley if he wanted to shoot his shot at the woman.

She can wear whatever she wants, and did. Period. Let’s step out of the 1950’s folks

Lol @ “shameful”. Can you all be any more dramatic? If her employer doesn’t care, u absolutely shouldn’t, but, i get it.

Keep judging. She ain’t losing sleep or checks
Yes in my culture that attire in that situation is exactly that "shameful" but I get it's old school. If you raise your daughter's to wear that to work of all places again that's your right.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Did you she tell you that’s why she was dressed like that? It’s 5,000 degrees outside and we’ve seen less on the beach lol he’ll be ok and so will you. The sexism is amazing, truly. Please.
It's not sexism. I don't see males interviewing females shirtless or in tank tops in similar professional settings, do you? You are painting me with a brush that doesn't apply.

She isn't on a beach. :rolleyes:

And at 5,000 degrees (F, C, K, whatever scale you want) you would want more insulation, not less. ;)

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Yes in my culture that attire in that situation is exactly that "shameful" but I get it's old school. If you raise your daughter's to wear that to work of all places again that's your right.
I think that it could be fairly said that the same thing is true in my culture, as well. Have you ever considered the possibility that our respective cultures are the ones that have it wrong?

IMO that outfit would fit right in in Miami or LA if you were in the entertainment business. It takes a certain build to pull off the bare midriff look. Back in the day (when I was young) I had a girlfriend who was always wearing bare midriff. She attracted a lot of attention, both good and bad. Fun times:)

IMO the young lady in question has the right to wear what she wants. As long as her managers/handlers are OK with it.

Marvin did not seem to mind.

Mentally Bagley is just not up to playing really well in the NBA.
He glides around and takes plays off. HIs physicality is below average at this level.
Defense will determine his trade value and whether he even stays in the League past a few years.