Looking at Bagley and Haliburton...

'Tyreese's Pieces! handin out dimes like candy! Delicious!'

'The Haligators got some bite! snappin' on the opposition!'

'Ohhhhh!!!! Halifornia Dreamin!!! They better call their 'Mama's & Papas'!
Shoot a trey make ‘em all, Halifornia dreamin’
Soon as I step on the floor I’m hearin’ defense screamin’.

Fiendin’ for winnin’ and deflected balls, the life of a Sactown player. Where drama lives and heroes reign.

From Osh Gosh to Sactown. The Ames area and back down. Hali will put the smack down. Give me Love!

Shoot a trey make ‘em all, Halifornia dreamin’
Soon as I step on the floor I’m hearin’ defense screamin’.

Fiendin’ for winnin’ and deflected balls, the life of a Sactown player. Where drama lives and heroes reign.

From Osh Gosh to Sactown. The Ames area and back down. Hali will put the smack down. Give me Love!
I think we found Matt Georges burner account

Bagley’s defensive abilities are just horrific. Players when guarded by Bagley shoot 57.1% which is 15.2% better than their average. He is #1 in that dubious honor in the league (for players playing more than 7 games) and leads by .8% which is a significant margin.

Hield is in the top 15 with an 8.7 gap to their average.

Bagley and Haliburton can both play. They are the two best candidates for the weight room in the NBA.
Last night Bagley started at center at 240 pounds (maybe). Mr. Haliburton started at small forward at 175 pounds.

Bagley’s defensive abilities are just horrific. Players when guarded by Bagley shoot 57.1% which is 15.2% better than their average. He is #1 in that dubious honor in the league (for players playing more than 7 games) and leads by .8% which is a significant margin.

Hield is in the top 15 with an 8.7 gap to their average.
Where did you get that stat? I always try and find numbers like that but never have any luck.