Lakers-Suns

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fantastic game!

Down to the wire. Trading 3's....

89-85 Suns with 40.8 seconds left

Lakers ball and a time out.

Devon George really stepping up; Marion has fouled out.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
One of the better games, yes. And, with only 12.6 sec left, the Sun are up by 5 with 1 more attempt at a FT after a timeout.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I was hoping the Suns would just win so I can mow my lawn.

If the Lakers win this series I will be sick.

Padrino said:
stolen from nash, kobe with a RIDICULOUS floater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90 to 90 w/ .7 left!!!

amazing game!
Kobe traveled on the play but of course they would never call that at the end of the game in LA.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Nash caught Manuitis there.

As an aside, before that play, how many big three pointers raining? There have been more of them these playoffs than I can remember. Not all buzzer beaters, but just big, clutch backbreaking threes in the final minute. Today George, Thomas, Heinrich. Yesterday Dirk. Before that Finley, Barry etc.. The list just goes on.

Last edited:
Bricklayer said:
Nash caught Manuitis there.

As an aside, before that play, how many big three pointers raining? There have been more of this these playoffs than I can remember. Not all buzzer beaters, but just big, clutch backbreaking threes in the final minute. Today George, Thomas, Heinrich. Yesterday Dirk. Finely. Barry. The list just goes on.
They didn't get the memo that the cool kids do it with layups?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Nash was clearly calling for time-out.....jump ball instead.

Effing referees gave the game to the G.D. Lakers:mad:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
pdxKingsFan said:
Well at least it wasn't us this time.

No, but it always seems to be in favor of the Lakers, doesn't it? I can't tell you how much I hate the refs for favoring La La Land.

piksi said:
You can be a 10 times MVP when You play Lakers - You just won't get a call
Bah. Kobe played 10 minutes in the 1st half thanks to Bennie The Rat. Bout time he helped us out.

Lol. Brick, maybe you're right about them not playing that dunk in perpetuity. It'll probably be that shot instead.