Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know how when you where little and all you wanted for Christmas was that really great toy that you knew you wouldn't get but you wanted anyway? And how, as you opened your presents you left one box because it just MIGHT be the one thing you really wanted? And how, finally, you opened the box and it was underwear?

This game has been a lot like that. False hopes. We didn't stand a chance.

You know how when you where little and all you wanted for Christmas was that really great toy that you knew you wouldn't get but you wanted anyway? And how, as you opened your presents you left one box because it just MIGHT be the one thing you really wanted? And how, finally, you opened the box and it was underwear?

This game has been a lot like that. False hopes. We didn't stand a chance.
I hate those. :(

nice pressure by Ron to get Evans to travel under the basket...Evans should've just gone up to dunk the ball since there's no player over 6'8" in a Kings uniform...

Corlis rumbling down the lane...

great defense on Kobe...even Barkley gave Kobe some guff for that shot...

nice pass by Bibby to Williamson, but it's back to the free throw line...I'm hoping for a split here to cut the lead to 4.

quote]

Great comparison, it's exactly what I've been feeling this whole second half.

Is anyone else here scared? It's almost like I don't want to watch but I do. LOL

It's just too much. They tease us, give us false hopes, and then......

Let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.