Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, I don't like that shot by Artest...but great recovery by Artest on the defensive end to knock the ball away from Bynum on the other end.

We need Kevin to go CRAZY now! CRAZY GOOD!

Cause Bibby might not have a lot left on his tank and has given a lot already.

We need Kevin. If he steps up and gives us a ridiculous quarter, we'll be alright.

these missed free throws are REALLY hurting now.

i agree LMM, i want to see crazy kevin :D

or mike could do his thang in the 4th :D

SOMEONE! lets win this game!

damn, I don't like that shot by Artest...but great recovery by Artest on the defensive end to knock the ball away from Bynum on the other end.
Yeah, would've been a sure dunk. Still lakers ball, though, but Artest saved a dunk there. Now we need stops.

big shot by Kobe right over Artest...and Cisco doesn't even hit iron on his open shot...Barkley calling for a timeout now that the Lakers lead is back to 11...

*bad words* coming out of my mouth.........

come on kings!!!!!!!!!

yah it's nice you made it, but those bad shots are killing me ron!

OHHH that was killer...............

it's got to be frustrating for a guy like Artest to always be on alert to help out his teammates on defense to get hung out to dry on that curl and dunk by Kobe...

nice 3 by Artest on the other end to keep it close. Walton walked with that ball in the lane before he passed it to Evans, I think.

Kobe's feeling it from the perimeter, and those are the shots that Artest has to give him...Corliss getting extended run at C here in the 4th quarter.

Missed opportunities in the third ended this one... Those missed layups and turnovers really hurt... Kings then began the third rather than tied but down 7. Pretty much sealed their fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.