Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now, so who will be the first player to have a "Trade __________" thread? Maybe it will be a "Fire Muss/Petrie" thread.

In all seriousness, we need to do something. I like to deny the facts at times to focus on the positives, but you can't really deny this reality any longer.

We simply are NOT a good team. It is time to start over again.

Well now, so who will be the first player to have a "Trade __________" thread? Maybe it will be a "Fire Muss/Petrie" thread.

In all seriousness, we need to do something. I like to deny the facts at times to focus on the positives, but you can't really deny this reality any longer.

We simply are NOT a good team. It is time to start over again.
im hoping for a fire Muss thread

and BTW...listening to Charles barkley all game is torture! he is in love with the lakers and its gross

and BTW...listening to Charles barkley all game is torture! he is in love with the lakers and its gross
He's not in love with the Lakers. He just despises the Kings based on a previous team. If you listen to him, he slams whoever he can though. He was talking smack about Dick Bevetta running 5 miles a day and how it isn't possible at this point etc.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

I have to respectfully disagree. I think Barkley has been pretty fair in his comments. His assessment about the Kings was right on. I usually hate Barkley but he's making good points about the Kings, like when Muss decided to show the zone... :eek:

HEY that sounds familiar... bibby gets in in the head and he gets called for the foul... where have we seen that before......

OH MAN we really needed that layup shareef

4 point swing there...

well mike helped :D GIVE HIM THE BALL

Status
Not open for further replies.