Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know it's gonna be a bad night when Bibby is yelling at the other players during the break, calling them "scared"...

I have never seen such a mess. And I have to put a LOT of the blame right at the feet of the coach. He doesn't have a clue... and Jackson is just toying with him.

You know it's gonna be a bad night when Bibby is yelling at the other players during the break, calling them "scared"...

I have never seen such a mess. And I have to put a LOT of the blame right at the feet of the coach. He doesn't have a clue... and Jackson is just toying with him.

I agree. I have been utterly disappointed with muss this season.

Jackson is treating Muss like his a rag doll. He's got Muss right in the palm of his hand... Bibby was calling them scared? What happened?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Where is the rebounding? They have one less offensive rebound then we have total rebounds pathetic effort on the boards.
Where's the rebounding? We don't have anyone on the court taller than 6'7"... And the Lakers aren't missing that much.

This isn't about rebounding. It's about 12 guys being forced to play a game without anyone in control.

Yeah. That was during the 1st timeout! The 1st timeout! When it was still "close" @ 12-4. Mike says "Why are you playing scared?! Don't play scared!" Or something like that.

Is it just me or are we just not prepared to play this game?

That must have happened during one of the times I had my eyes closed! Maybe they'll listen and do something different. Maybe Muss will even listen.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jackson is treating Muss like his a rag doll. He's got Muss right in the palm of his hand... Bibby was calling them scared? What happened?
What happened? They came out without a plan; without a clue. Musselman did NOT have them prepared in any way, shape or form for this game and it's painfully clear about the gaps between a future HOH coach like Phil Jackson and a future footnote in the team history like Eric Musselman.

That must have happened during one of the times I had my eyes closed! Maybe they'll listen and do something different. Maybe Muss will even listen.
It was on the very 1st timeout. After the timeout, David Aldridge (?)talked about the supposed conflict between Ron and Mike. Denied it, blah3 (Basically what we've been reading lately)... and then to end it, he said the Bibby comment at the huddle during the timeout.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We were being smacked around, at one point, by Sasha, Rad, Mo Evans, and a couple of other players I'm not even sure I recognized. That's just unacceptable.

Props to Kenny Thomas for at least showing some fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.