Lakers Favored by 6

gunks

Hall of Famer
A BIT of a letdown?!

I'll be inconsolable if we lose to those scum!

Tomorrow is a statement game. We're about to statement all over those jerks to the tune of (at least) 130 points! We're gonna puree the devils! Masticate em!

Lonzo knows what's up, that's why he "twisted his ankle" the other day.

Odds Shark has the line at Kings +5. And the full game over under at 240.

My prediction: Kings beat the spread (they win outright) and the game goes under 240.

The safest bet would be the under. The Kings usually play sloppy in the 1q of a b2b and the Lakers have a bunch of old legs. Don’t see both teams getting 120.

Keep it close at half then blow em out in the 3rd and 4th. James k ows this is a lost year and is coasting. Wants no part of what the Kings bring and not in the shape to keep up all game long.

Refs hopefully call a more even game than what I watched with the wolves

A BIT of a letdown?!

I'll be inconsolable if we lose to those scum!

Tomorrow is a statement game. We're about to statement all over those jerks to the tune of (at least) 130 points! We're gonna puree the devils! Masticate

Lonzo knows what's up, that's why he "twisted his ankle" the other day.
Scum?, nah - Bryants gone. Just another team now. Like the Cowboys in the NFL.
Right now is intriguing as the Kings might be forging a new identity out of the ether. Nice to see Bjelica get emotional on that 3 yesterday.

Odds Shark has the line at Kings +5. And the full game over under at 240.

My prediction: Kings beat the spread (they win outright) and the game goes under 240.

The safest bet would be the under. The Kings usually play sloppy in the 1q of a b2b and the Lakers have a bunch of old legs. Don’t see both teams getting 120.
I dunno, teams seem to be all too happy to indulge in Kings paced basketball for the most part, especially , other mediocre teams. like the Kings.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
makes sense why Joerger went so deep into his bench last night knowing he has a back to back on his hands. Keep some of the players fresh and ready to go. Josh Hart will have a career night.

We are currently 7th in the west 12 games into the season.

When was the last time we could have said that? It feels damn good (not that I'm expecting playoffs, but I'm riding this wave for as long as I can).

The Lakers have way too much attitude for their ability. King James deserves respect, but I do not like the rest of their team.
This is a chance to take a step forward in confidence.
The Lakers are a crappy defensive team. I hope we dump at least 125 on them.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Can't stand the Lakers. They are truly the "entitled ones." They are entitled to be champions, entitled to get the best FAs. Every possible FA or even trade possibility is evaluated by the national media with the question: Who can the Lakers get to make them better? No mention that it might make the other team worse. Why worry about them when the Lakers must get more players so that they can reclaim their rightful place in the NBA universe? Guaranteed that if Fox or Bagley were in a contract year the Lakers' nationwide media would be talking about how the Lakers might be getting them in FA. I hate them with a passion. BEAT THE LAKER SCUM!

I'm going to be watching at home, which is a few miles from the arena, so I need to get my voice warmed up.

die laker scum !

DIE LAKER SCUM !!

DIE LAKER SCUM !!!

There, that's better.