Kingsfans.com can have two reps LIVE at Dave's show Monday

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd say funkykingston's had some really solid posts on this issue as well.
Capt. Factorial and funkykingston I would most trust to represent us in that room, short of getting Brick and Baja on red eye flights into Sac.
Funkykingston has my vote. I respect his opinions around here.
I appreciate the sentiments, and if what I have to say strikes a chord with other Kings fans then I'm glad.

I'm in Roseville and if the board would like me to represent them I could possibly get part of the day off work to do that.

On a side note, I thought Dave had indicated that PDA invited two people himself. Does anyone know who they are (if I read the tweet correctly)?

Haven't been here long enough to vote but in order of my choices:

Brick :*(
VF :*(
Rainmaker?
funkykingston

Just make sure whoever represents us is prepared prior and not let Pete run away

Top choices would obviously be Bricky and Rainmaker.

If someone wants to fly me over from Europe I'd happily stare PDA out of it with a very blunt question and watch him squirm in his seat.

Failing all of the above, and I'm just guessing who's local at this point, I'd nominate Capt Factorial and Warhawk. (if rainmaker wants to change his plans, he's in my nomination, but I really doubt it'd be worth it, and rainy should probably just enjoy his vacation - lord knows he needs it after the start to this season.)

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Top choices would obviously be Bricky and Rainmaker.

If someone wants to fly me over from Europe I'd happily stare PDA out of it with a very blunt question and watch him squirm in his seat.

Failing all of the above, and I'm just guessing who's local at this point, I'd nominate Capt Factorial and Warhawk. (if rainmaker wants to change his plans, he's in my nomination, but I really doubt it'd be worth it, and rainy should probably just enjoy his vacation - lord knows he needs it after the start to this season.)
Thanks for the thought, but I have missed work all week with a nasty cold I am just now recovering from. I have end-of-year invoicing and other stuff I need to complete Monday and would not be able to make it. Appreciate the compliment though.