Kingsfans.com can have two reps LIVE at Dave's show Monday

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Dave just said we can have two representatives from Kingsfans.com at the broadcast on Monday. I need to know who is IN SACRAMENTO and would be available to attend.

I'm going to suggest very strongly that this be people who are established on the board, have been active participants, etc. After all, they're going to be representing all of us.

Suggestions?

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave
Can't please everyone. Pete invited 3 people. I would also like to ask @CrownDowntown to pick 2 reps, @sactownroyalty to pick 2, and Kingsfans.com to pick 2.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Please, LOCAL suggestions only. This is all getting very complicated. By the way, the final decision on who goes will rest with the moderators.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'd love to do it but I'm in the middle of Plumas National Forest. Brick is on the East Coast (and I'm not sure we'd want him there for the obvious reasons. :p)

This is the ONE chance for KF to have its voice heard...and to see for themselves what goes on during the broadcast. It doesn't get much more transparent than that.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I'd be interested but I'm driving back to LA on Saturday. Good luck to whoever does go though. Represent us well! :)

Not sure how many would want me there (or if any!), but would be interested as well.

As far as a suggestion, not sure if Capt is local or not, but he'd be my easy pick to send.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
gonna check some posts after I put up the boxscore info on the grades, then get back to you with suggestions. Of course peeps still have to want to go.

One question is tough to beat a deflection with. Id rather cross examine him, set him up with softballs, let him trap himself, then pounce. :p

I nominate Bajaden and The_Jamal. I actually have 0 clue on which users are locals or not.. I think Bajaden would ask him qs about this draft and tanking.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Boy would I love to be there, but its not possible. If I had more notice I would drive all the way to Sacramento. That said, I recommend Capt Factorial and Rainmaker. Both bright, knowledgable guys that will ask tough questions and won't let PDA spin his way out of the answer. I know Rainmaker lives down in the bay area, but it's a lot shorter drive than I would have to make.