Kings @ Wizards Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have no peja, arguably our best player, right? so it is impressive. especially integrating 3 new parts on top of integrating a whole new team except Brad, DSong, and Bibby. I'll take a win like that any day, on the road, on a back to back, against a very good Wizards team.

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
these close games ain't gonna cut it. These are the Sixers and Wiz, these games won't last long agains the Suns and San Antonio.
What matters is the WIN! It's on the road..which is ALWAYS TOUGH TO WIN. The guys haven't even practice together yet!! SO ANY WIN IS GOOD!! What do you want? A lost??? :\

Wizard is a good team, btw...if you didn't know.

Houston lost tonight, we need to pace ourselves ahead of them. They lost at home to Utah...... :). And the Mavs lost last night. We need help right now to move on up and right now were getting it like we gave them.

bigbadred00 said:
Houston lost tonight, we need to pace ourselves ahead of them. They lost at home to Utah...... :). And the Mavs lost last night. We need help right now to move on up and right now were getting it like we gave them.
That's great the Mavs and Rockets lost. That's good for the Kings !

GOO KINGS!!! Great win! I love this team!

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
these close games ain't gonna cut it. These are the Sixers and Wiz, these games won't last long agains the Suns and San Antonio.
It's not like the playoffs start next week; it's still February. Relax. Let's see how this group gels after a month of games + practice.

Great KINGS day besides me not catching any fish. They played pretty good, obvious that there are still some flow problems. I think that will be solved as soon as they all get some games in together.

Positive notes:

Rebounds 44/45
Assists 26/23
Steals 11/8

Had more 3 point shots, less turnovers...

We desirved to win this one. K9 had another great game 6pts and 12 BOARDS! Big Nasty wasnt so effective tonight but had some good hustle plays.

Lakers lost, Seattle got killed, Suns are down but its still early

Status
Not open for further replies.