Kings @ Wizards Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
piksi said:
that was cold :eek:
Yeah cold but true admit it if you think about it there have been some prety stupid centers who still played good ball but a gaurd with all the tallent in the world and second rate brain... well pretty mch is J Will.

TXSactoFan said:
how did corliss play... couldnt catch the first half of the game...
i see he has 5 PF's.... were they dumb stupid fouls?
Play was good EXCEPT for the stupid fouls Had 4 in the 3rd when then picked up the T.

ill tell ya i had sucha great time jumping up and down in my room for a solid 5 mins (until my sister-whose room is underneath mine-came upstairs and told me to stop before i go through the floor)

woohoo for Cat clutch free throws for the 2nd straight night....and Arenas clearly fouled Cat...i really dunno why he acted SO shocked...as for him talking crap to some guy in the crowd...he prolly shouldn't of did it...but lots of guys trash talk to people in the stands...as long as he doesn't flip someone off...he should be okay

im really glad we won...i kept thinking about the people at the "get-together"...i was like "god please don't let them lose after so many of our fans actually came together to watch the game TOGETHER"

2 game road winning streak...hopefully we can stretch to 3 on Tuesday against the Bobcats

as for the bad call...it was definetly off of Brad...i was actually surprised cuz whenever Brad is involved with a play like that he never gets the benefit of the doubt...but in all honestly i don't give a rats patootie that it was a bad call..as many bad calls that the refs have made against us...i don't even feel remotely sorry

at least all our TO in the first half were compensated with the Wizards horrendous display of ball control in the 2nd half

i knew Mike would bounce back...what did he end with 38pts...and how many pts did Cat have??

that was a very entertaining game like i suspected it to be

GO KINGS!!!

Sha: Cat have 18 points, 6-17 FG. 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals and 1 block!

I bet the fans at the "Get Together" cheered the loudest at the end of the game!! :)

Twix said:
On the Radio: X-Ray is negative on Darius' ankle. Pedja potential to be back next game vs Bobcats.
whoa whoa whoa

back the bus up....what the hell happened to Darius's ankle...i missed that HUGE detail apparently....????

iheartBrad said:
whoa whoa whoa

back the bus up....what the hell happened to Darius's ankle...i missed that HUGE detail apparently....????
He twist his ankle. Limp off the floor but came back. This happen in early 4th Qtr. He end up not playing the whole night.

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
these close games ain't gonna cut it. These are the Sixers and Wiz, these games won't last long agains the Suns and San Antonio.
first off everyone knows that the kings step everything up in the playoffs and secondly i think you are forgeting...the Wizards are a GREAT team this year...they aren't the Wizards of old...and fact of the matter is they play very similar to us...so in this particular situation you shouldn't be surprised that it was a close game

Twix said:
He twist his ankle. Limp off the floor but came back. This happen in early 4th Qtr. He end up not playing the whole night.
wow i totally missed that...i did wonder why RA didn't put him back in the game...but DSong is a warrior...he'll be okay

piksi said:
What can I tell - I love being underdog
On the flip side, I am not what I used to be. But I think its ok, better for my emtional status/physce. Enjoying every game for they are worth, and nothing more. We win, great. We lose, well there is another game. Its good. No expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.