Kings @ Wizards Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Com'n Brad ...

What is up with Miller ???

His body language is "like he doesn't want the ball" ....

TO's .... slow on his feet ... not even looking for his shot.

Com'n Brad .... GET INTO THE GAME !!!

Last edited:
Damn Brad, use your head. Hopefully he'll smarten up and hit some non-hesitant shots. We should try and put K-Mart into the game, I think he would be effective against Arenas who needs to be shutdown now, he is really clicking for the wiz.

Entity said:
maybe the Gilbert Arenas show is just an hour long. I hope its not a 2 hour movie.
haha

you really gotta watch out for him come the fourth quarter...i believe he's like in the top 2-3 (maybe even #1) in most points in the fourth quarter

The guys don't look too tired out there considering they played yesterday...lets see how the 2nd half goes :)

P.S. If I were to make a team of All-non Kings, Arenas might just be my 6/7th man.

Well great 1st quarter and tough second, BUT I do like what I saw from the Bench. Brad needs to focus... not going to bag him as bad as some folks have but he need to take more shots 3 for the half was nuts. Love the 2 blicks though. Cat still shwoing trouble with shot selection but he seems to warm up in the 2nd half anyway. Skinner does his job and thankfully does not try to do anything else... nice! Big difference was when Big Nasty went out... He needs to stay in the second half. Fortuantly once Pedja is back his penchant for dumb fouls will be much less of a problem.

Go Kings!

Team Half Time Stats:
Kings Wizards
FG% 51.3 43.1
3PT% 41.7 23.1
FT% 81.8 43.8
Turnovers 9 4
Fast Break 8 14
Biggest Lead 9 3
Unanswered Pts 2 4
Points in the Paint 18 28

Points in the paint is just Ugly: we should put the new guys in the low post; they should bring the number back up. We are turing into the rapots, a three point team, we need to attack the basket get aggresive!!

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
Damn Brad, use your head. Hopefully he'll smarten up and hit some non-hesitant shots. We should try and put K-Mart into the game, I think he would be effective against Arenas who needs to be shutdown now, he is really clicking for the wiz.
Brad is not eactly a use your head kind of player... but you still have to love the Big guy!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
iheartBrad said:
yeah im liking the fact that we get CWill back in the 3rd nice and refreshed
Oh no no no no NO -- it is NOT "CWill" -- Corliss has been "Big Nasty" since back in college. None of this lazy hiphop nicknaming, he's already got one. :)

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
Team Half Time Stats:
Kings Wizards
FG% 51.3 43.1
3PT% 41.7 23.1
FT% 81.8 43.8
Turnovers 9 4
Fast Break 8 14
Biggest Lead 9 3
Unanswered Pts 2 4
Points in the Paint 18 28

Points in the paint is just Ugly: we should put the new guys in the low post; they should bring the number back up. We are turing into the rapots, a three point team, we need to attack the basket get aggresive!!
the Wiz have been absolutely disgusting at the FT line...thats a reason we could actually keep a nice size lead for awhile...hopefully the continue that trend in the 2nd half

as for the TO...hopefully we only commit 2-3 in the second half, 4 tops!

GO KINGS!!

Last edited:
Bricklayer said:
Oh no no no no NO -- it is NOT "CWill" -- Corliss has been "Big Nasty" since back in college. None of this lazy hiphop nicknaming, he's already got one. :)
LOL you sound like a crotchity Old Man... come on shake your fist at teh whipper snappers and their Hipitty Hop, baggypants wearing backwards hat no respecting lazy talk!

Bricklayer said:
sorry...it was just easier for me to type CWill at the time...i do often type Big Nasty

but on a slight hip hop note...I JUST HEARD on the radio that Usher is now a part owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers....

mazzystar said:
Speaking of nicknames, who is Neptune? Is it dsong? If it is, what does it mean?
LOL don't balme me but I wrote a post some time back in which I pointed out how much of Darius's game goes unnoticed but has a strong effect on the team... compared it to the way astronomers discoverd Neptune based on it's gravitational effect on other planets even though they could not see it. Some peopel picked up on Neptuen as a Nick for Darius.

haha I can so see where the "Big Nasty" comes from ;). I wonder what would happen if O-Tag was put into the game, doubt Adelman would do it, more subs are a big no-no for mr. only 6 players. What a diffrence from last year, instead of 2-3 players posting lots of points. They are spread all around our team. Both good and bad. If they shut down one player, we got 6 more that can score. But can those six score more than our 3 allstars?

Status
Not open for further replies.