Kings @ Wizards Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HndsmCelt said:
Apply the same standard o Royal Court Dancers? Just curious
My gf is a hip hop dancer. Many girls who are dancers are attractive. Many of them will have nice bodies because they dance and excercise. Let's not forget they have to be talented dancers, but they are cheerleaders in the root of it all as it applies to the Kings. So, the Royal Court Dancers have to be talented, and they are there to look pretty as well. So, no you can't apply the same rule. An NBA players job is to play his position. He'll just get more women on the road if he's good looking.

ReinadelosReys said:
Yuck...Foxy is not good looking. Besides, thats still only one. I'm telling you, I've got you guys on this one. :D
Of course, you got the guys on this one. Because not many will answer a question like the one you just asked.

personally out of all the players w got out of the trade my leaast favorite is KT...i dont kno why....just never liked him even in his philly days (p.s. i am a straight male who isnt using his looks for/against him)

DocHolliday said:
I don't pay attention to the way guys look in the NBA. That's just not my style. And I surely don't keep track of what their names are. But, I can think back if I'm actually going to look at players in that sense and there are plenty of good players who aren't quote unquote attractive. And, attractiveness is different to every person. Some people think Bibby is ugly and sounds like Kermit. Some women find him attractive,*but he still sounds like kermit*. :D
Fair enough. But thats why I said "known to be good looking" as in majority. In any case, back to basketball. I still say I've got you guys on this one ;), but back to basketball...

DocHolliday said:
My gf is a hip hop dancer. Many girls who are dancers are attractive. Many of them will have nice bodies because they dance and excercise. Let's not forget they have to be talented dancers, but they are cheerleaders in the root of it all as it applies to the Kings. So, the Royal Court Dancers have to be talented, and they are there to look pretty as well. So, no you can't apply the same rule. An NBA players job is to play his position. He'll just get more women on the road if he's good looking.
Glad to hear that when you wathc the RCD you only notice their dancing and do not worrry aobut their looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.