Kings @ Wizards Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HndsmCelt said:
Glad to hear that when you wathc the RCD you only notice their dancing and do not worrry aobut their looks.
Huh?? I said that they are there to look pretty as well. They are cheerleaders. They are there to entertain, and to be nice to look at.

KThomas not scoring as well tonight, but still rebounding like a beast with 12. Blake getting lots of run, which I would think to be a good thing for the Kings. Plenty of time for another push to win this game.

HndsmCelt said:
You don't see that as the least bit sexist do you?

Not at all. That's part of what cheerleaders have been traditionally. There is nowhere in time where an NBA player was supposed to be attractive. Just like I would say it doesn't matter what a WNBA player looks like. Just how they play their position. I don't see how it is sexist at all. It's part of the job.

DocHolliday said:
Not at all. That's part of what cheerleaders have been traditionally. There is nowhere in time where an NBA player was supposed to be attractive. Just like I would say it doesn't matter what a WNBA player looks like. Just how they play their position. I don't see how it is sexist at all. It's part of the job.
Some how I thought you would see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.