Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Nocioni gets minutes at all

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • JT gets 19pts, 16 rebs - off the bench

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can sit through two weeks of this (like I said I would).. Martin is my favorite player but it's obvious that he cannot play well with the others. The Kings are not a better team with him on the floor.. Seems like everyone else's game goes in the toilet when Martin is on the floor.

I was going to give some kind of long thought out reaction that shines an analytical light on the loss, but I'm tired of watching the Kings lose. My head hurts.

I don't know if I can sit through two weeks of this (like I said I would).. Martin is my favorite player but it's obvious that he cannot play well with the others. The Kings are not a better team with him on the floor.. Seems like everyone else's game goes in the toilet when Martin is on the floor.
Come on, it's not Martin. For some reason Casspi and Udoka suddenly can't make a shot to save their lives.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
But is that Martin's fault or is it theirs for deferring all the time. Omri has just been playing lights out horrible lately and Hawes and Thompson continue the slow spiral of doom. It doesn't help that Beno was invisible and Udoka was bricking shot after shot. I also don't understand why we even use Noce anymore.

Welcome to an 0-6 roadtrip

Note to Kings team......just fly back to Sac right now, you aint going to win on this trip unless you play some f...ing D.

I think I am going to give Martin more than just 2 games to decide if he can play well with the others.

But is that Martin's fault or is it theirs for deferring all the time. Omri has just been playing lights out horrible lately and Hawes and Thompson continue the slow spiral of doom. It doesn't help that Beno was invisible and Udoka was bricking shot after shot. I also don't understand why we even use Noce anymore.
Exactly.

We only lose the young wings with Martin's return and I think even Tyreke appear to be a bit different out there. I think Hawes will not amount to anything.Way too much of Noc and Udoka out there.

Yes it is Martin fault because his game makes other guys invisible. The ball is only in his hands! Beno shot 5 and yesterday 7 shots...I don`t think he could do more unless if he would force something out of it...

Yes it is Martin fault because his game makes other guys invisible. The ball is only in his hands! Beno shot 5 and yesterday 7 shots...I don`t think he could do more unless if he would force something out of it...
Did you even watch this game? Evans and Beno had the ball when they were on the court. The problem was JT and Hawes.

Status
Not open for further replies.