Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh that looked bad.

and that looked even worse...

OOOOO BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIBBY GETS THE BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!

the kings fans are LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK second quarter MUCH better... no real defense except a few steals and a timely blick by Skinner, but the offense is clicking better so down by 9 at the half I'll take it... BTW I love these guys!

WOW as bad as we have done, we are only down 9. this game is FAR from over. we are being outshot by 20% according to them, we get our shooting % up, play better D, this game is OURS. i have confidence in the O, the D.... hmmm.

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

i was hoping the kings could cut that 21 pt lead to 10 at the half. they cut it to 9, i'll take that!

go kings! come on! you can do it!!!!!!!!

they have to be come out aggressive to start the 3rd.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So, the Warriors play lights out, top notch ball and they're only leading by 9?

Hmmmmm....

Okay, I am officially going to take credit for the turnaround in the Kings play since they seemed to hear my tirade.

:D

wow 17 pages in the first half...

I will say I have sucha headache from that first half...i felt like i was watching cars go around a race track....

It could of been a hell of a lot worse...i expect to see a much better flowing offense in the 2nd along with a defense...just in general...

GO KINGS!!

KP said:
Good point, no inside game at all.
Kings did go inside a few times. But it's kind of tough cause Warriors, they got this player named Foyle...he's a good shot blocker.

Plus, I saw Foyle make an open jumper which is rare cause he can't knock most of them down. No surprise he knocked it down though....I mean, Warriors were shooting hot.

piksi said:
Well they are only outscored by 10 and Kings by 9 so You know where the difference is
Without those two we wouldn't be in the game at all. Do you guys think we are going to have to hear Shaq comment on the Kings game?

piksi

Hall of Famer
KP said:
Without those two we wouldn't be in the game at all. Do you guys think we are going to have to hear Shaq comment on the Kings game?
Without these two GS would not have been up 21 in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.