Kings @ Warriors Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VF21 said:
Whatever.

Call me silly but I'm going to assume RA knows better than us on how much time Peja needs to be rested. And Bibby has to have some rest.

Listen, all I'm saying is that it was a close game and it could have gone either way. We lost. I'm not losing any sleep over it. And there are NO easy games. NONE.
never mind.
but don't you think it happens too much? i mean that the kings get close... closer... and...... not enough to win the game!
look, you can go through every close game we lost this season and see that
we lost it like this... we were close only close! i don't like this sort of things...
and that's what i meant when i said that we're not winners!!! and that we should aim higher...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Rockmeister said:
I think he's referring to his sore left knee. Adelman sat Bibby out of practice yesterday because of it.
Oops. I knew that...

:eek:

I even talked about it with KG4 today.

Thanks.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
nk the man said:
never mind.
but don't you think it happens too much? i mean that the kings get close... closer... and...... not enough to win the game!
look, you can go through every close game we lost this season and see that
we lost it like this... we were close only close! i don't like this sort of things...
and that's what i meant when i said that we're not winners!!! and that we should aim higher...
You do realize this isn't the same team that started the season right? It isn't the same team that started the year...heck, it isn't even the same team that started February.

We have won lots of close games this season, too. NO team wins them all.

I was at the game. I saw Bibby limping when he got down the team bus outside the arena before the game. Makes me wonder if he was hurt or something. After what I saw tonight, I can confirm he was hurt. Nothing falls for him, right from the start. Hope it's not that serious... Man when will this end! :mad:

Since93 said:
I was at the game. I saw Bibby limping when he got down the team bus outside the arena before the game. Makes me wonder if he was hurt or something. After what I saw tonight, I can confirm he was hurt. Nothing falls for him, right from the start. Hope it's not that serious... Man when will this end! :mad:
4 more good news go to ****happensonlytokings.com!!!

^ were you a part of the party buses????

I was there too...way up couple sections to the right of the sactown group...I lost my voice yelling defense for almost the entire game...but in the first half when I did yell they did have some streaks of good defense so I guess the guys heard me down there =)

Shadowlude said:
^ were you a part of the party buses????
No...

I was at the upper level near midcourt. There is a WHOLE section taken by crazy Kings fans... :eek: Warriors fans became so frustrated by the cheers from us. Somehow I feel bad for them. Half the arena filled with the opposing team you know.. I bet it only happen in Golden State vs Kings in the entire NBA.

Damn! Busy thread. I have the 40posts per page option and i have 20 pages. what is it 60+ for those with the regular 15?:eek: I cant believe I read the whole thing...lol

Tough loss. Peja could've been the game saver but he got nervous and rushed his last 2 shots. Too bad.

Anyways we shouldnt have lt the Warriors get that big lead in the first place.

Btw, I also agree with those who said the announcing crew sucked. Dick Stockton is way past his prime. He must be spending his time hitting on woman besides his wife again. Thompson needs to shut his pie hole and Chapman just stunk it up. He actually said the kings were a good defensive rebounding team... I was floored.

Oh well Game Over...

Last edited:
Since93 said:
No...

I was at the upper level near midcourt. There is a WHOLE section taken by crazy Kings fans... :eek: Warriors fans became so frustrated by the cheers from us. Somehow I feel bad for them. Half the arena filled with the opposing team you know.. I bet it only happen in Golden State vs Kings in the entire NBA.
how do the clippers feel when they have a "home" game against the LAKERS. LOL. the lakers have 2 extra home games than anyone in the league. it's not like when the kings are @ golden state and they have fan support cause i think the arena itself matters. the players definitely feel more comfortable playing on their home court as opposed to playing on another arena but fans root for them.

slugking50 said:
Damn! Busy thread. I have the 40posts per page option and i have 20 pages. what is it 60+ for those with the regular 15?:eek: I cant believe I read the whole thing...lol
this is page 51 for me.:eek:

i don't think i changed any of my settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.