[Game] Kings vs. Warriors, 10/27/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the logic behind your claim, but, personally, I cannot possibly hate the Warriors more than I have ever hated LA. Those teams were very easy to dislike, and for obvious reasons. At least the Warriors have players on their current roster who are enjoyable to watch...

OK, fine, maybe Kobe was enjoyable to watch as well, but the hatred I had towards others on that roster overwhelmingly overshadowed my level of enjoyment.
I feel the same. The Warriors certainly have very punchable faces on the sidelines when they have the lead, but there’s a level of mutual respect between games that the lakers never shared with us. Between calling us the Queens, the Horrry hip checks, and the over-the-top preferential treatment from the league, they earned every ounce of hatred they still enjoy.

The Kobe/Shaq lakers were - by far - the most coddled group of “superstars” in professional sports.

Domas is unselfish to a fault. Dude is so focused on getting his teammates involved that he sometimes forgets he's an all-star in his own right.
Yep. And credit to Looney also, he does appear to be a tough matchup for Domas. Saric however doesn't deserve that same respect haha.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kuminga was so afraid of getting blown by that he just sorta stood and watched Fox run out the clock and drain a three right in his eye haha

Sasha ain't much on help as a stunt defender or when he's forced to move up when in drop to a ball handler in man to man, but his lateral mobility is actually really darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.