[Game] Kings vs. Timberwolves, Tuesday April 20, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, this could not be a better example of why Whiteside can't be a big minute guy anymore. Just gets exposed in the PnR and can't stay in front of mobile big men either. He has certain guys he can match up with, but just exposed against most starting caliber guards/bigs

Very very good Lin. I put us splitting these two games in my projections. Another Lin next game could vault us to 7th at worst potentially

Walton probably sign a extension knowing my kings smh
I had a feeling tonight, I'm starting to think he's going to be back next season, and now he's starting to go full Walton. 2 mpg in Miami Harkless gets the offense to himself and your ROY goes bye bye. They actually might let this joker destroy the youth on this squad like he did in LA. I can't believe Vivek is sinking even further at this point.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I peeped the score and it was a 2 point game with 5 minutes left. Looks like Coach Walton gets it! Still fired doe.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Very very good Lin. I put us splitting these two games in my projections. Another Lin next game could vault us to 7th at worst potentially
I highlighted the need to go 2-3 vs. Min and OKC to stay in the game. We're on our way.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Didn’t watch the game, checked in a few times and saw it was close going into the fourth....

... so are we blatantly tanking now or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.