[Game] Kings vs. Thunder, 11/10/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Obviously will still need to see game footage on the court, but even if this ends up a bit distracting relative to a regular wood-finish floor, it seems pretty clear this will be much better than some of the brightly-colored floors, particularly the red ones.
Yeah the tone of the actual floor reminds me of the Brooklyn alternate court from a few years back which everyone seemed to love and the fact these were designed with matching the city editions in mind means it doesnt look completely obnoxious like the Pacers one was for whatever reasom

Kingz19

Hall of Famer
I actually think our IST court looks pretty good. Not nearly as loud(relatively speaking) as many of the the others I’ve seen.

As for the game, Kings have their work cut out for them but I expect they’ll play well enough to have a chance to win it. I’m not favoring them but they have to start making threes as a team eventually.

I too hope Keon is starting again. I think it’s the right move matchup wise.

Domas needs to have a big night. He needs to attack Holmgren early and often. Even if Chet gets a block here and there. Domas usually eats very well against frail lanky shot blocker types like Nick Claxton and hopefully Chet. OKC doesn’t have very many bigs outside of that and Domas should easily overpower him.

Last edited:
On our way to game Im excited to see the tournament floor I had no clue they were doing this. I hope Domas will bring his grit tonight and stay full throttle, I’m also good with Keon starting. It should be exciting and also I want to see the new beam my grand daughter said it’s thicker and brighter so the entire city can see us win
#lightthebeam
#feeltheroar
#Ibelieve

I know it’s been explained here, but if we lose this game, are we knocked out? I’ve paid zero attention to the rules of this tournament. Bummed Fox is out for it…seems like an environment he’d thrive in.

Status
Not open for further replies.