[Game] Kings vs. T-Wolves 2/09/22 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see them play tonight. Seeing them play well would take the sting off the trade a bit. Especially if domas gets a triple double, holiday hits some efficient 3s and fox plays like he did last year (or even last night without the turnovers). Oh yeah and they win too.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
New page, new beginnings. Maybe we’ll win. I enjoyed rooting for this terrible team far more the last time we had a dominant center so maybe more of the same. Lets gooooooooooooo

Entity

Hall of Famer
If the kings start fox, Bagley, and sabonis at any point. Would that be the most left handlers on the court by one team ever?

It'll be interesting if Mitchell continues to start, or they plug one of the new wings at the 2. I think Fox-Barnes-Sabonis-Holmes pretty well locked for tonight.

It'll be interesting if Mitchell continues to start, or they plug one of the new wings at the 2. I think Fox-Barnes-Sabonis-Holmes pretty well locked for tonight.
I think they would start the normal guys and sub in the new guys since they don’t know any plays yet. I’m guessing fox-davion-hb-metu-holmes

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The game got pulled from the books the second this was announced. I got in two 1h plays before then. Let’s see what the line is when it comes back.
Can only imagine the sheer panic bookies must feel during trade deadline week lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.