[Game] Kings vs. Spurs, 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Looks like no one gave fox the updated memo on tanking. We wanted him out and stay out longer to help with the tank, unfortunately the tank commander has led us astray.
According to the logic of the all wise naysayers, Swipa returning should play into the tank, no? Since the KINGS are a better team w/o him and all. Same goes for Hali. And Holmes. The KINGS record is better w/o them.

So play all those guys together. ;)

To further expand on this, Hali should come off the bench as well. Both of them can do really good as "sparkplug" guards and compliment the starters playstyle.
IDK whether your being sarcastic or not (I assume you are), but regardless, I’ve actually always been a believer in this ”team” philosophy.

I remember the controversy that was created when Chris Webber returned from his knee injury amid the KINGS owning one of the best, if not the best, records in the NBA. Some, like me, didn’t want him inserted right back into the starting lineup to disrupt what was already working,

Team chemistry is a volatile thing to mess with.

I realize this situation is DRASTICALLY different and the KINGS are a long shot to qualify for the play-in —however, if any of these injured player’s returned before the end of the season, I fully believe they need to begin from the bench.

I’ve never bought into guys that have been out for a long period of time being interested right back into the starting line up. Check your ego and earn your way back in. If you’re that good of a player, you will.

Be a “team” player first and ease back in so the team’s momentum isn’t halted. All these guys say they want to win, but they don’t always show it.

Not sure what to expect tonight honestly. We’re starting to care again so i guess that means we’ll lose
Well, while this KINGS team is thin — they are playing with the advantage of having no pressure and with nothing to lose. That’s always huge.

Meanwhile the Spurs have lost 5 straight are are reeling. It wouldn’t surprise me if this underdog team won again tonight. Then again, it also wouldn’t surprise me if they lost by 30.

Which magnifies your point on not knowing what to expect.

This game will let us know if the Kings have any chance at the play-in. Not only would a win put the Kings 2 back in the loss column, it is also the tie-breaker between them. A loss would essentially end all hope.

Well, while this KINGS team is thin — they are playing with the advantage of having no pressure and with nothing to lose. That’s always huge.

Meanwhile the Spurs have lost 5 straight are are reeling. It wouldn’t surprise me if this underdog team won again tonight. Then again, it also wouldn’t surprise me if they lost by 30.

Which magnifies your point on not knowing what to expect.
while this KINGS team is thin — they are were playing with the advantage of having no pressure and with nothing to lose.

I don’t think are is the relevant tense. We shall see how they have or haven’t grown from last season against the Spurs.

Last edited:

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Oh BS.

That ship already sailed a while back. They’ve already got too many wins. Another couple isn’t going matter at all.
Wasn't talking about wins. DEVELOPMENT. The longer that window stays open unless it's sealed one way or the other the longer it's put off. Right now, it could be until the last game that development takes precedence. If it even does.