[Game] Kings vs Raptors 1/25/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has happened two games in a row? I caught the replay of the last game so that looked to be working, but did the same thing happened on the live version of the game? I have xfinity and it's not showing on 721.

Thanks Cap, now watching on my 34" monitor PC home office which is just fine but not as good as 55" TV out in living room:cool:
But on your monitor you can multitask and game at the same time! Load it up on VLC player and keep it in a window on top of the game in the bottom corner. That's how I watch movies hehe.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
This has happened two games in a row? I caught the replay of the last game so that looked to be working, but did the same thing happened on the live version of the game? I have xfinity and it's not showing on 721.
It sounds as if most providers are messed up today, not just YouTubeTV. The game can be seen on the internet if you log in with your TV provider credentials here:

https://t.co/fqVJyfaBdl

Perimeter defense is our weak link. Far far too many open shots. Even the worst shooting teams are going to sink them if you leave them wide open. Keegan is definitely expanding his game and getting more comfortable out there. His confidence is growing with each game. Love to see it.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kayte attributing the turnovers to the Raptors being long but for the most part these turnovers have largely been dumb ones where the guys pass the ball to their teammate's foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.